Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TV gone bad! (formerly "The Jordan show" thread)

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
I am sick to death of seeing Jordans builders arse chest and Cod face plastered all over my TV set, the only game I want to see Jordan compete in is SAW. Stop watching the "I'm an over exposed slapper give me £400k to be here" show until she's booted off or at the very least Stop voting for her to do the trials.
Thank god I'm ballin' this weekend, keep me away from the one eyed monster.:mad: And the TV :p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I thought the fact I am finding it increasingly more difficult to watch TV anymore was an age thing but I see this slide into media diarhhoea cuts across all boundaries ...which of course beggars the question, the TV basically puts out what people wanna watch ...... what does that say about us?
Now that fact worries the hell outa me.

Personally, I now watch very little TV and I witness a significant dumbing down of content............and so, how do we reconcile the knowledge that most of us have family members seemingly addicted to this cr@p???

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
I suppose it's just a passing phase, but I for one can't wait until the "Reality TV" obsession ends. I shudder to think that foreigners judge the people of this country by our celebrities, who consider themselves ambassadors!
At least at one time you had to be good at something or at the top of your game to become a celebrity, which took a degree of sense to get there. (With the exception of of some footballers)
And representing Great Britain in the 'God knows why' category; The late Jade Goody, Jordan, Kerry Katona and a dozen or more idiots off of Ch 4's Big Bother.

Thank God for "Dave"