Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk Overkill?

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
Just a quick question for everyone??
Already, over the past couple of Uktourneys I have witnessed many players complaining of overkill. Problem is, this is normally for around 5-6 shots on a mugging or when 2 guys are ripping a bunker, now to me, I would never call this overkill!!! Jesus, we shoot guns that do 25bps, you mug a guy, you wanna make sure he doesn't spin or gets a lucky bounce!!! How the hell can people complain?? Players in the states get twice what we get and you dont see them crying about it!!! Or is just the old school players that are used to old school paintball??? Man, if you mug me drill me, its paintball, and I will shake your hand afterwards!!!!

:D

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Agree with Wee Man, don't like getting 10 in my back as I wander off field hand on head :)

Getting mugged though and getting half a dozen up your back is just part of the game... when adrenalin kicks in its hard to not do it sometimes :)

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
bonus

Agreed, bonus ballin is out of order,, unless it's in training, thats part of the fun, shootin your own team mates!!1:D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Bonus balling? isn't that just a gentl;e reminder not to get shoty out in the first place? :D :D :D

Joking aside yeah it is annoying at times but only if its deliberate.....

Paul
:)

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
most of the 'bonus balls' you get when walking from a filed are players that suddenly see movement from behind a bunker they thought was empty, i have done it several times, marshalls get it when they suddenly appear from a blind spot. sorry, but i aint waitin to see if you are shootin at me before you get some!

so for any marshall or player that steps out from one of my blind spots....sorry;) but do it again and so will i:D :D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by gaff
most of the 'bonus balls' you get when walking from a filed are players that suddenly see movement from behind a bunker they thought was empty, i have done it several times, marshalls get it when they suddenly appear from a blind spot. sorry, but i aint waitin to see if you are shootin at me before you get some!

so for any marshall or player that steps out from one of my blind spots....sorry;) but do it again and so will i:D :D
:D :D :D

Paul
:)