Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

--- UK Xmas Gear Bag Sale ---

SC Steelers Soldier

Dec 24, 2006
Northampton (Midlands)
--- F/S UK Xmas Gear Bag Sale (Now with pic's) ---

Hey,

Now I have changed teams i am selling alll my old stuff to make way for the new so lets get on with the listings if u want pics PM me but only if you are really interested do not waste my time!

-06 PROTO Hoody (XL)
-06 DYE Battle Pack
-06 NXE Avalance Pack
-05 PROTO Blue Jersey (XXL)
-06 PROTO Arm Pads (XL)
-05 DYE Attack Pack
-06 DYE Balence Top (XL)
-06 PROTO AXIS Mask (Camo) Very agg
-06 PM6 - Silver/Black Parts
- Hybrid Grandade Grips
- Hybrid Bolt
- DYE Millennium Bord
-05 DYE Dust Black DM5
-06 DYE Throttle Air System
-06 EMPIRE Reloader B
-06 DYE Knee Pads
-HUGE SELECTION of Barrle Socks, Lanyards other misc. stuff
-06 PROTO Gear Bag
-06 Proto Back Pack
-06 DYE Ultralight Black Gloss Barrle Back .692
-06 DYE Ultralight Chrome Barrle Back .692
-06 DYE Ultralight Black Dust Barrle Back .692 (X2)
-06 DYE Ultralight Black Dust Complete Barrle .690
-06 PROTO 1 Piece Barrle .690
-06 PROTO Silver Dust Barrle Back .690
-05 PROTO Blue Gloves
-SO MUCH MORE TO LIST!!!

£1000 The Whole lot no part outs

PIX!!!

SC Steelers Soldier

Dec 24, 2006
Northampton (Midlands)
hey

hey guys yeah i kno id get a hell of allot more if i parted out but i need to get rid of it quick instead of messin about parting it all about you know? maybe people cud split the gear 4 ways or sumit theres allot of gear here, all EX Jags stuff so its all in good nic.

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
You might want to mention where this can be collected from as I assume you dont intend to post such a big lump of gear..or state how much you want for p+p on top if thats your intention...Also are you up for offers or is that an unegotiable price?

SC Steelers Soldier

Dec 24, 2006
Northampton (Midlands)
You might want to mention where this can be collected from as I assume you dont intend to post such a big lump of gear..or state how much you want for p+p on top if thats your intention...Also are you up for offers or is that an unegotiable price?
hey, we could meet up at a tourney/training venue half way between my house and yours or at my house i live in the midlands northampton. price is negotiable but dont take the piss there is a **** load of stuff there 4 cheep. Iff you guys really want you can buy the gear bag off me and then part it out make sum quick bux for your self. If i dont get it sold in the next couple days i will part out.

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
-SO MUCH MORE TO LIST!!!
What else you got mate, not being funny but that lot you've listed has a re-sale of about £900, Im interested in the lot so PM me if your willing to come down on the price:)