Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Spire v Dye Rotor

StrikeBang

Cardinals front player
Dec 12, 2010
Bournemouth, Dorset
Im after a new loader and i cant decide between these two. I have watched basic video's on youtube that cover both these loaders.

Price point for both of these is around the same apart from the rotor being a fiver more expensive. (not taking into account you having to buy a speed feed) Kinda leaning towards the Spire... everyone on my team uses a Rotor so i cant ask those guys for help so just want to see what you guys would recommend.

Jezz

www.PaintRiot.co.uk
Jan 7, 2013
Bicester, Oxon
www.JezzsPlace.com
Nothing like as loud as a rotor, it makes a very quiet spin every second or so. Hard to compare it to something, but not very loud at all, led will go red so you know though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

urbangreg

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2008
Walsall
www.warpedgear.com
nice video but i still prefer the rotor, the aspire reminds me of something from a really old sci-fi movie. but dont get me wrong if the aspire was like £80-100 new i would have one anyday over the rotor.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
The rotor is a good hopper still but the odd jamming issues started to get annoying. It works fine if your using good quality very round paint, but for the times that your using paint that has the odd dimple it can jam.

I thought I would give the spire a go and haven't looked back. No jams ever and you can use any quality of paint and reballs too. It just loads without a hiccup.

I would urge anybody to try one you may just like it :)