Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vs threads?

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i think bell-end is better.
and its surprising how many people dont know what bell-end means.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
We've established that bell-end is more appropriate where there is less/no animosity (along with "shaft", which makes me wonder why being called a part of a penis is amusing, and yet the entire organ is an offensive label...hmmm), but my curiosity has been aroused by this thread: what's the verdict on verses threads outside of the techroom?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Nah,we don't fight in public,there is a dedicated hump of hate thread in the mods board entitled

Your only a mod because...

with answers such as "You have photo's of the infamous mod meets underage man-dwarf incident" and "Your mum owes Piper a lap dance"and my all time favourite "You (Tendering) went 'Lucky Pierre' with Lump and Gassy at the big game last month"

and such..
two out of those three things are actually true...

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
We've established that bell-end is more appropriate where there is less/no animosity (along with "shaft", which makes me wonder why being called a part of a penis is amusing, and yet the entire organ is an offensive label...hmmm), but my curiosity has been aroused by this thread: what's the verdict on verses threads outside of the techroom?
Quiet you, you massive perineum.

:p

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Quiet you, you massive perineum.

:p
That's lush coming from a frenulum like yourself. Even scrotum is funny, whereas c0ck, for instance, is not. I think I'm onto something there. :p

Seriously though, my desire to remain within the bounds of forum law drives me to reiterate my question: can we post vs. threads outside of the techroom (barring obvious woodsball vs speedball stuff of course)?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
That's lush coming from a frenulum like yourself. Even scrotum is funny, whereas c0ck, for instance, is not. I think I'm onto something there. :p

Seriously though, my desire to remain within the bounds of forum law drives me to reiterate my question: can we post vs. threads outside of the techroom (barring obvious woodsball vs speedball stuff of course)?

No...