Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Washing playing kit

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
its playing wear mate, it doesnt matter if its stained because that is whats its there for... i wash my wear only when its that caked in mud i can't move me knees.
If I wanted to wear mud and leaves when I played I'd take up woodsball. OOOOOH DIIIISSED!;):rolleyes:, but yeah I get the point. Gear gets dirty as hell and it's there to help you play, not pull. Just wanted to take care of it and keep it pretty as long as possible. Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I've been putting my marker in at 40*C on a quick wash and now it doesn't work and my hopper has been melting in the dishwasher. Is it because I dried them in the microwave?

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
If I wanted to wear mud and leaves when I played I'd take up woodsball. OOOOOH DIIIISSED!;):rolleyes:, but yeah I get the point. Gear gets dirty as hell and it's there to help you play, not pull. Just wanted to take care of it and keep it pretty as long as possible. Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I've been putting my marker in at 40*C on a quick wash and now it doesn't work and my hopper has been melting in the dishwasher. Is it because I dried them in the microwave?
epic fail.

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
I just use a 40 degree wash if its muddy or 50 if its really muddy, then gets whacked straight in a dryer afterwards as i normally need it the morning after.

My gear is normally covered in oil, grease, lots of paint and anything you would find at a site, The pants i use are now 2 years old being worn upto 4 times a week and still look pretty good,

1 thing i have found cheap nasty soap powder is actually very good at bringing mud out compared with things like daz, bold etc. (we wash upto 200 pairs of overalls a week in the stuff and there not stained) so all my kit gets washed in asda or tesco own brand soap powder.

Jon

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
I get everything on my jersey :O

dog****, chewingum, sand, thick slushy mud

I just whack it into the washer, only risk with doing that is that is could wear away team logos etc :(

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
i bung it all on a normal 40 degree wash BUT wash anything with velcro separately as it makes playtops go all bobbly......o yeah thats with with eclipse playing gear ;)

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
bucket of hot water + scoop of BOLD.. leave in there over night.. then bung in washing machine.. seems to be fine.. and i get seriously covered in mud!!