Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What guns are you rec ballers using?

AJA_528i

Jul 30, 2008
Hello peeps - Looking to start the odd walk on day locally and would like a solid and reliable, all round marker to take with me. I recently bought a mask and I think this should be my next purchase.

I aint bothered about firing 30 balls per second or a ten setting on board computer, just a powerful, accurate and low maintainence marker that wont cost the best part of a grand to buy second hand.

What do you guys use and what did it cost you? I am nearly 30 and have a well paid job but a family and mortgage dictate my desposable budget and it isnt that much at the mo:(

All input welcomed:)

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
Smart parts SP1 look like a safe bet, easy to maintain and use.

They are only £100 new and look cool too.

Head on over to the smart parts website and check out the vids

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
rec gun

Hi mate if you dont want the hassle of an eletro marker i have just the right item for you .. i have a INFERNO T3 that has a few ups and 20oZ Co2 bottle with standard and a freak barrel back not sure if i still have a freak barrel bit it still has the standard hellfire barrel ,,, can do pics for you.. will do it for £70 all in

AJA_528i

Jul 30, 2008
Hi mate if you dont want the hassle of an eletro marker i have just the right item for you .. i have a INFERNO T3 that has a few ups and 20oZ Co2 bottle with standard and a freak barrel back not sure if i still have a freak barrel bit it still has the standard hellfire barrel ,,, can do pics for you.. will do it for £70 all in
Hit me aja80uk@aol.com ;)

AJA_528i

Jul 30, 2008
The smart parts looks a little John Rambo but seems good from the videos i'm just watching.

With the Inferno - how many shots would I get from the 20oZ Co2 bottle?

Thanks

AJA_528i

Jul 30, 2008
What's your budget matey?

How much have you got for everything you need?
I would like a marker, bottle with 2000 good velocity shots and big hopper for £150 max really. Second hand preferred if I can get a much better set up;)

I like the look of the tournament markers as opposed to the m16 style things.