Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What or which marker/hopper combination has highest BPS?

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
To carefully define the question, which marker systems (complete set-ups including marker, configuration thereof, hopper, regulator, air system, etc.) are capable IN REALITY of consistently putting out 20 balls per second or more without becoming a paint blender? And that is assuming someone CAN shoot that fast.

I am NOT talking about what numbers one can get on an LCD, but what real, physical balls one can put out consistently and reliably.

I have seen an AGD video with a Level 10 E-Mag with a Halo that was shooting what they claim to be 20 bps in full auto without problems. Is that real?

What I'm looking for is the cheapest electro-pneumatic marker that can fit the above criteria on which I can test various high-speed, semi-auto trigger designs.

I have been considering an ICD BKO with an anti-chop eye and a Chaos chip.

Others might be:

E-blade
GZ Intimidator
Impulse Vision
Angel w/eye

and others, I'm sure, but those are all WAY expensive

All advice or info that fit what I've defined above will be appreciated.

Steve

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
X-Mag, Warp Feed (with 10.8 volt Battery) and Halo.

The X-mag valve has been TESTED beyond 26Bps without shootdown, a Warp on 10.8V will feed @ 26Bps and the Halo will feed @ 22Bps.

All corroborating information for this claim can be found on Automags Online Forums.

Let the Battle commence!:D

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org

onutaka

Oct 15, 2002
cheshire, england
Visit site
an angel IR3 with COPS will fire as fast as any loader on the planet on full auto, without breaking balls, it's just a question of how fast the loader will go. try a HALO B, they seem to be the fastest loader around.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by onutaka
an angel IR3 with COPS will fire as fast as any loader on the planet on full auto, without breaking balls, it's just a question of how fast the loader will go. try a HALO B, they seem to be the fastest loader around.
Sorry, but no it wont.

The COPS 1 board was topped at 20bps so no matter what you would do it will only shoot 20bps tops, I believe that COPS 2 is topped at 20 too, although the COPS 2 is a lot more reliable at not breaking paint than COPS 1

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Inferno terminator, with 9v revvy.
30bps, without any gaps.
FACT

Or maybee not......

The warp feed / halo has to be the fastest loader combination,

AKA viking can be clocked to 30bps. (or so Paul Colliers tells me:))
The impy can be clocked to 25bps.
Emag 26bps.
Timmy - "The timmy with the sob board allows you
to shoot 30+bps"
Matrix - "the red bolt kit gives a person the ability to shoot 35 bps"
IR3's are around 16-20 bps (dont quote me)

So its got to be close with the Timmy & Viking?

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i gonna say an evo 2 would be the best loader to have, and angel ir3 with cops set at 20,

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Glorykid
i gonna say an evo 2 would be the best loader to have, and angel ir3 with cops set at 20,
Anything to do with what you shoot mate??

I think its just be proven that IR3's are far from the fastet marker ;)

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
True / False

"There is a strongly confirmed rumor that there will be a new high tech feeder on the market, maybe by Christmas 2002. Some of the features of the feeder include a reliable feed rate of 30 bps, possibly as high as 35 bps, with monitoring of the feed cycle and pressure being exerted by the drive train on the paintballs themselves. The options of unit layout and configuration will also feature a selection of hopper capacities beyond what the market place has currently seen. Testing of this unit has been very positive to date, and scrutiny by some Professional US teams will soon be conducted to see what they think. If this unit is all that it claims to be, we could very well see a new dominant force in the feeder arena in the every near future. The price of this unit will not take the smile away from your face either, with it being priced very competitively with all of the hoppers currently on the market. Premium Paintball Accessories will have exclusive distribution rights in the Australia and New Zealand region for this product, so watch this space for updates."

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
True / False

Originally posted by Burb
"There is a strongly confirmed rumor that there will be a new high tech feeder on the market, maybe by Christmas 2002. Some of the features of the feeder include a reliable feed rate of 30 bps, possibly as high as 35 bps, with monitoring of the feed cycle and pressure being exerted by the drive train on the paintballs themselves. The options of unit layout and configuration will also feature a selection of hopper capacities beyond what the market place has currently seen. Testing of this unit has been very positive to date, and scrutiny by some Professional US teams will soon be conducted to see what they think. If this unit is all that it claims to be, we could very well see a new dominant force in the feeder arena in the every near future. The price of this unit will not take the smile away from your face either, with it being priced very competitively with all of the hoppers currently on the market. Premium Paintball Accessories will have exclusive distribution rights in the Australia and New Zealand region for this product, so watch this space for updates."
Sound like the vapourware "corkscrew" loader to me.

Often talked about, never seen.