Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whatever happened to the JRNY?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
The price reloaders are going for now, Id just buy one of those again, or get some of the "top off" shells like suicide or powerlyte shells. Makes cleaning/ disassembly easier.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
The price reloaders are going for now, Id just buy one of those again, or get some of the "top off" shells like suicide or powerlyte shells. Makes cleaning/ disassembly easier.
Already got the Suicide shell and they've kinda broken at the point where the top screws go into the bottom half. I'm gonna try and repair them by trying to expoxy the metal nut pieces into place on the bottom half. Could work, could be a bit ghetto and fall apart again quickly. Wonder how much I could pick up replacement suicide or powerlyte shells for....

I'd just prefer a change of scene really, something with reduced weight and a bit more reliable.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Ive heard some bad things about the Prophecy but not used one myself.
I just think bang for the buck a 2nd hand reloader is silly money now.

Either that or the Rotor seems well regarded, but £80 2nd hand...

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I think i'd be able to cope with 80 quid for a rotor, if it was in very good nick and in the right colour. The concern about reball performance is still there. Should be able to see how they cope 1st hand at the NPF sup'air sunday on the 14th.

I'll prob stick with the reloader for the time being, if I can get the shell sorted

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
I unlike some always take apart everything i buy, everything generally down to the last O-ring/ screw. So on recieveing the Prophecy i did the same, took it a part, simple snap of the front push the buttons on the bottom and the back comes off, farely simple (you can go deeper but i peered in realised what was going on and put it back together). Now i will admit the Prophecy is a B**** to put back together but you would be surprised how much you speed up. I took it apart for a second time, just because, and i could put it back together in under half the time t took me the first time...

I <3 my Prophecy ;)