Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's everyone's favourite band/group?

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
saw Maiden last year at earls court.thought it would be a laugh but they were awsome with bruce back and adrian smith back on guitar.top night!
other than that my fav bands are Tool(best live band) 311, real big rish. going back a few years used to(still do)love faith no more,soundgarden,alice in chains that was a great time for rock music.
tb(not another music thread)-303:D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
I don't think you can have a fave band of all time

It kinda changes with what you're into at the time.

Beastie Boys are up there, BDP, Tricky rocks, De La Soul ripp, New Kingdom....it goes on. After seeing PUSH earlier this year then seeing it over and over and over again for ever and ever amen I started to listen to other stuff and I really dig Staind at the minute, although I don't really like the new album as much as Dysfuncti0n, Just Go is the greatest track for getting me pumped about playing 'ball.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
We are too cool Buddha!!

A lot of people didn't like it but I really dug Ghetto Music, The Blueprint of Hip Hop. Awesome!!

Jah Rule!! :cool:

You ever heard a band called KMD? I think they did a track called 'No Nose Job', or maybe that was Digital Underground. :confused:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Yeah, the Underground did the no nose job stint.
KMD got famous because one of them guested on the 3rd bass track 'gas face'. They had a cool-ass album out, one of the tracks that was released was called 'peach fuzz', the album included sampples from Bert & Ernie.
Blueprint was dope too. Matter of fact, there is no such thing as a wack BDP album!

Buddha 'Ghetto' 3 :D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
That's the one, I remember the bert n' ernie bit. The album ripped!! Real good bass and pretty funny, shame I can;t remember any tracks bro'. I DO remember the peach fuzz title now.

BDP? Wac? Those words should never be in the same sentence bro'. Edutainment was pretty chillin' with the Malcolm speech samples. How ggod was Boom Bap when that came out, ok there was no Scott La Rock but DJ Premiere ripped it!! Which brings me to the next legendary hip hop act....Gangstarr. Daily Operation ruled, so di Arena but Hard To Earn blew me away man. I haven't really kept up with them for a while though so I've missed their newer stuff. :confused:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Basically anything produced by Premo is worth it's money. So get all the Gangstarr that you can, though my fav has to be their second joint "Step in the arena"
Hey, if you're interested, I'm sure I can get you a copy of the KMD cd, I'll just copy mine.

BoomBap was Phat!!!! Whoop Whoop! That's the sound of the police!!!!
What about Just-Ice, Schoolly D? King Tee and Tha Alkaholiks? Gotta luv 'em.....

Heehee, now at last you'll be able to figure out what I'm doing in that pic to the left.......