Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Gat ??

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
ok folks iam after opinions of markers, to a would be upgrader at the end of this years tournament choices are

speed 05 /06 (if and when it comes out)

ego

Alias Timmy (or latest model)

shocker (if they are still around)

iam thinking perhaps timmy but would like to see what you ballers reckon please give reason / s for your choice if poss

Cheers folks

Richie

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
either an ego or one of the new angels with eyes.

I chose an angel speed 05 because they are no-nonsense turn me on and shot fools markers but also light and look good. plus they finally had the choice of a 45 grip which I much prefer.

The ego will also be big but it was a bit too soon for me to put my money into one as we all know, new stuff can often have problems, but fair play to planet as they will be the best for sorting them out.

So long as the evolve kit for the angel does what it says and the problems are sorted, i'll have one of them put on my speed and will have a setup which shines in every department.

As people will no doubt say, try what you like and see. I was close to getting a timmy but chose the 05 and dont regret it at all.

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
ok i just got a alias and i couldent be happier mate.. there damn easy to set up and NPS service them awsome! they dont chop they are stupid fast and amazingly light wut more could u ask