Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which is best hopper?

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
looking for a new hopper and not sure which of these 3 to go for just getting last part of my kit togther now, all of these ive found for around a similar price;
Halo B with v35 board and rip drive
Torque Loader
Vlocity Jnr
cheers guys
Will

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
In my opinion you can't go wrong with any of the loaders you listed. It all comes down to personal preference with most of the higher end loaders. The vlocity will have the edge in terms of weight, whereas the torque is likely to give you the longest battery life. Personally, I'd go for the vlocity (an XSV one if you can front the cash!)

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
dont have a huge amount left realy cause of car service found these all new for about between 60-70 new, but at moment dont no trying to decide, ill consider what you said doubleleoperdy cheers you 2. any1 else with opinions?
cheers will

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Basically there's not a bad loader amongst them although i've heard that the torque is a bit "agricultural"? but it does the job.

Now that the BPS rate has been lowered to 12BPS, any of the current loaders will keep up, so basically it's down to how the loader sits on your gun and how comfortable you are at reloading it. I used to use an Egg which i loved but many absolutely hate them, so have a look at other peoples choices and then buy a halo:D:D:D
:rolleyes:
:cool: