Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why is Tippmann not considered tournament level?

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
I don't know about the way you rate em KillerOnion. I played with both a spyder and a tippman before I went to my cocker. I would much rather have the spyder( it was a Compact 2000) than the M98. The Spyder just seemed more like a gun that I could play with. The accuracy was pretty much the same in both guns if I got a good paint match but the M98 was hard to play with. This might have been because I prefer speedball but the tippman was hard to shoulder. It was really long with the tank going back like it does and I could not pull the trigger veryfast. I even like longer guns. I have a 68 cu in fiber wrap with a tiny dropforward. Any money spent on dropforwards and remotes is money you could use to go to a cocker or mag. I realize that most people just play rec in the woods and the might like to stay with a M98 and then they should just get things to make the gun more comfortable.
The Spyder on the other hand had was a much shorter gun even though the tank was a bottomline. The trigger was lighter and faster and I could crank out more paint.

One last thing. If you don't know what you are doing then don't get a cocker/ mag / any gun you can't take care of. If you want to move to a gun that you don't have experience with then get one of the Tech Trix videos.