Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will angels ever be as accurate as cockers?

harry (chill)

Jul 7, 2001
surbiton (surrey)
Visit site
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SO WAIT HOW MANY SHOTS DOES IT TAKE TO SHOT SOME ONE OUT?
i never remember it being more than one , do u?
i play also for an unsponsored team run by a 13 year old, so i can only shot a box a tourney, and also 13 balls a seconds, YEAH !!
can u feed that fast?or shot it on semi?
??????
??????

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Actually there is more to it than that. Someone buzzing on the trigger like that is more than likely not to be focusing on shot to shot accuracy at all, so the issue is a null one. Get someone shooting an Angel one shot at a time (unrealistic I know) alongside a Cocker and I think the differences in accuracy will narrow considerably, but I do think the Cocker does have a slight edge.

The Shocker on the other hand has a huge edge, but that I'll leave to another discussion.

Onion bloke is right, like u said only 1 ball eliminates the player, but 5 balls mean 5 times more likely to hit!!!
And electros are much heasier to hold still while firing, giving better accuracy between shots...

As for shockers, ive noticed a slight range advantage but no accuracy incrase as far as i can tell. (played about 4 tournies with a few different shockers)

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
i agree with harry. I mean it doesnt show that much on sup air as most players that use angels are front players but in woodland the range angels have r a problem. And accuracy, i have seen pea shooters more accurate

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Ive had a shocker and now own a cocker. so what you say?

shocker = accuracy adn speed and range......when it works!

cocker = accuracy, accuracy and er... accuracy

john mate, send me a mail regarding the midlands masters we all talked about doing at the marchbrook cup. cheerss

Manning26

ARGH, how many tests do they have to have before everyone believes that, as long as you're all shooting the same velocity, you're shooting the same distance? Um, excluding the Vortex body, and Tippman banana barrel thingy, but other than that, it's all the same!

As far as accuracy goes, my Angel kicks ass, and I'm still shooting the Jacko barrel. It comes down to how good your paint is (RP!), and your guns shot to shot consistency. Barrel to paint match is important, and, obviously, having a decent barrel, both of which, I got covered.

C'mon fella's, haven't you seen this stuff printed before? Pete will even back me on this, I'm certain, because he's seen the same stuff I have, from AGD.

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Originally posted by Manning26
ARGH, how many tests do they have to have before everyone believes that, as long as you're all shooting the same velocity, you're shooting the same distance? Um, excluding the Vortex body, and Tippman banana barrel thingy, but other than that, it's all the same!

As far as accuracy goes, my Angel kicks ass, and I'm still shooting the Jacko barrel. It comes down to how good your paint is (RP!), and your guns shot to shot consistency. Barrel to paint match is important, and, obviously, having a decent barrel, both of which, I got covered.

C'mon fella's, haven't you seen this stuff printed before? Pete will even back me on this, I'm certain, because he's seen the same stuff I have, from AGD.
Quite right mate!

When will these people learn??????:rolleyes:
Incidently Cockers (even upgraded ones) have 1 of the worst shot to shot consistancy ratios over a chrono ask any pro Airsmith!!