Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: a full setup got £500 to spend(UK)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
get the boys in blue involved, its a civil matter but its still theft, if his dads a copper, then whats he gonna do? own up and accept what he has, or run the risk of being under investigation, which will automatically get you suspended from duty! a bottle or his job? simple to me,

imo andy is pooboy, as is revel and the rest of the half wits, only way this little fecker is gonna quit it is someone the size of robbo or as pyscho as some of us, has erm... a quiet word, pooboy word of advice, keep this up and you either will go to ways 1. have one hell of a sore body or 2. feltham, warren hill glen parva young offenders nicks are somewhat ghetto and will hopefully well ya:cool:

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
nearly!

thanks guy's, as i was jus about to send £500 to josh for an ego, air system and a hopper! but nit now.:mad:
05 ego, silver /blue fade
blue halo hopper
1.5l 5000psi air bottle wit a new empire bollte cover
what air system was it as last week lil josh , sent me a msg sayin he wanted to sell it all to me.
that was a close call i think i nearly bought ur air bottle! if u want he finks im still gona make the transaction, but by means of meetin face to face, i cud see if it is ur bottle and jus take it off him and send it back to you or the cash as he dont deserve it. im willing to do it as it shud teach him a leeson for thieving off other people!:mad:

i can also get his full adress.
here's his addy; josh fuller <pooboyx@hotmail.co.uk>
;)