Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wtf!!!!!

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
i have just decided to try to get back into the sport after a number of years away to find out that its all a shambles, im hearing stories from a number of people about how much people in the sport are quick to backstab each other and slag them off. im also hearing that this very website is quick to ban people for speaking their mind about certain situations (SPEAK YOUR BRAINS) as some people dont like to be told whats what. we as a sport are never going to grow as long as their are people running things that only look out for themselves and their own interests, and not for the good of the sport. i was @ the UK MASTERS at the weekend and tbh, not many teams but a damn good day, like paintball tournies are supposed to be, also ran really well and friendly staff and players alike (same as when i started). i know people have their own tournements to tend to and look after but for others to deliberatly go out their way to badmouth and try to 'destroy' other tournaments is a joke, that sort of behavour is going to kill this sport and when everything goes wrong for the sport, the same people who helped to run it into the ground will not take responsibility for it but will blame everyone else. this needs to be sorted out asap but will it?.......no it wont because it all about 'every man for themselves' so im just saying now...........told you so, for when things do go wrong. ok rant over but im sure this will be flamed.:D:D:tsk:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As Spangley suggested, you need to do some research before opening your mouth again .. it seems you have heard one side of a 'story' and now feel entitled to voice an opinion .. which of course anybody is entitled to do on here but we prefer informed opinions not ignorant ones ... and I can already tell, you're not the sharpest knife in the masters draw otherwise you would have sought the other side of the situation .... you didn't, if you had, you wouldn't have written what you did ...

You are on thin ice here, not because I am unfair but because this is my house, with my guests, and if I think you're expressing partial views as a derivative of a one sided opinion, I will ban your ass in a heartbeat .. I'd prefer of course for you to prove me wrong but I ain't holding my breath here... now, if you wish to continue posting on our forum then try to choose your words a little more carefully if only to author a more informed post but just as importantly to ensure you don't pis$ me off with even more ignorance than you displayed in your thread opener.

If you are reasonable, then I will reciprocate, if you wanna be a smart-ass then consider your time here limited .. very limited.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
im also hearing that this very website is quick to ban people for speaking their mind about certain situations (SPEAK YOUR BRAINS) as some people dont like to be told whats what.
What you have to remember is that the use of this forum is a privalege, is not a co-op, it is not provided to us by a govening body as a service, it is solely owned by an individual.
Tbh we as users are able to speak our minds a lot more than on other privately owned forums.
What you have to remember is that Robbo could just turn the bugger off completly!!
Being here is a privilage not a right.

Reactions: Bolter and Gassy

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
if im so wrong why so defensive, and if you treat everyone this way then i dont want to be on here. when i first started i had some respect for you robbo, you just lost it with YOUR brainless, disrespectful and downright arrogant response, i never attacked anybody personally and last time i checked, when you set up a website where you can chat with other people, everyone is entitled to their opinion wthout 'worry' of being persecuted for speaking their mind, also if you only want to hear what you want to hear, change the name of your website to robbo.com and only allow your closest 'friends' / followers to join.

i spoke to a few 'ballers at the weekend and the past couple of weeks and didn't really believe everything i was told but now i do, the fact you speak to people like that, even on your own website just isnt professional in my eyes. tbh i guess your version of things going on will all be everyone elses fault and not yours and that your in the right and everyone else is wrong, and for your information im not tied to the masters just know a few people that go there same as i wouldnt be tied to the cpps or the millenium series if i went there and dont judge me just because of my original post, even if it is 'one' sided as you say, that is MY opinion and im entitled to express it in any form i wish without persecution and im sure trading standards would agree with me.:tsk::tsk:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
What you have to remember is that the use of this forum is a privalege, is not a co-op, it is not provided to us by a govening body as a service, it is solely owned by an individual.
Tbh we as users are able to speak our minds a lot more than on other privately owned forums.
What you have to remember is that Robbo could just turn the bugger off completly!!
Being here is a privilage not a right.

Baud, I could turn it off but I ain't frikkin gonna :)

I quite like idiots coming on here like desponge because it makes us all aware of what pig-ignorance can do to a vulnerable intellect.

I don't know if he's been put up to this or not but either way, to me, it doesn't matter because I got zero problem in documenting again just what certain individuals did in the past .. and trust me, it ain't good reading, for them at least and so if I were them, I'd rein in this idiot extremely quickly ... come to think of it, I hope they don't because we could all do with another scandal thread albeit a subject matter that's already been well trodden ... it spices things up don't ya think :)

What goes around comes around it seems ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
if im so wrong why so defensive, and if you treat everyone this way then i dont want to be on here. when i first started i had some respect for you robbo, you just lost it with YOUR brainless, disrespectful and downright arrogant response, i never attacked anybody personally and last time i checked, when you set up a website where you can chat with other people, everyone is entitled to their opinion wthout 'worry' of being persecuted for speaking their mind, also if you only want to hear what you want to hear, change the name of your website to robbo.com and only allow your closest 'friends' / followers to join.

i spoke to a few 'ballers at the weekend and the past couple of weeks and didn't really believe everything i was told but now i do, the fact you speak to people like that, even on your own website just isnt professional in my eyes. tbh i guess your version of things going on will all be everyone elses fault and not yours and that your in the right and everyone else is wrong, and for your information im not tied to the masters just know a few people that go there same as i wouldnt be tied to the cpps or the millenium series if i went there and dont judge me just because of my original post, even if it is 'one' sided as you say, that is MY opinion and im entitled to express it in any form i wish without persecution and im sure trading standards would agree with me.:tsk::tsk:
I'm banning you for a few reasons here :-

a) You're a prihk

b) You're an idiot

c) You talk about trading standards getting involved... LOL .. oh my, now that really does confirm a) and b)

d) You admit to not knowing the full story and yet claim an entitlement to an [ignorant] opinion you still wish to voice. only a real jack-ass could author such a statement .... if you had half a brain, you'd know this is unbelievably stoooopid ... but u don't, and u don't ..

And e) I don't like you .. I have already researched your unimportant, little know-nothing ass and I'm afraid, the reports coming back are none too favourable .. it seems, once a prihk, always a prihk ..now run along, and go find another forum to infect .. you are not welcome in our house ....

I'm sure you and the masters will make extremely good bedfellows .. have fun together ....

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY

What a dick.

Reactions: Henry8362

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
desponge as for the masters being shut down by other people lets just say WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND
people have short memories and the masters organisation is not whiter than white.
end of the day thats business:)