Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You just won't believe this !!!!!

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
**** me!! I'm crying right now. This is just over the top funny... I would love to know what **** ********** has said about all of this.

Its 12:40am right now and this was so funny i dont think i will sleep now.

Pete, hope your doing good buddy and say hi to Dot.

EDIT Ju, I apologise for this unreservedly but as you'll see, I deleted something and I hope you understand why.
I have given my word somewhere, certain things don't get mentioned on my site in this context, and that was one of them.
Ju, I hope you are well mate, I called yer dad the other week, he sounds fine.
Pete
Its all good Pete! I thought you might do that being so good of a friend with his boss. ;-)

But i was just thinking... Going back a few years, was it not you that helped put Jeff in the position he is in today with that company?

This still has to be the best thread I've seen on a forum in a long time... I even told some random paintball people the story today at the paintball store. lol

And Pete my old man said he had a good long chat with you and it was a good long chat.
Thanks for that.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This guy has done enough to be done for at least harrasment and defimation of character, could throw in the fact you find it hard to sleep at night as the nightmares your suffering from through not wanting to post on your website as you may cause offence.

Could attempt to have him done for that before you go the old school bouncer route.

On a side note, did you used to work the doors in the bexley borough area? Theres a chance you either threw me out of boozers when I was under age or I worked in them.
I'm afraid the only thing I could convince the judge of as being a consequence of all this, is staying awake as I go in search of some nuts and bolts just in case I do actually manage to laugh my ass off as I try to sleep.

As for violence?
It has crossed my mind, many, many times .... but alas no, it is not an option at this point .....

As for working the door in Bexley?
Only the Camden in Bexleyheath, if you got thrown out of there a few years back, then maybes.
I'm a pacifist now anyway.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
But i was just thinking... Going back a few years, was it not you that helped put Jeff in the position he is in today with that company?
Yes, it was me .... a gesture I have lived to regret ......and regret ........and regret.

This still has to be the best thread I've seen on a forum in a long time... I even told some random paintball people the story today at the paintball store. lol
Good, the more the merrier, in fact, the more people who know the truth about this lowlife, the less chance anybody else has got of getting caught out by his propensity to steal from friends ....

And Pete my old man said he had a good long chat with you and it was a good long chat.
Thanks for that.
He's a good ole boy and an integral part of that magical Nexus year of 2003.

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
I'm afraid the only thing I could convince the judge of as being a consequence of all this, is staying awake as I go in search of some nuts and bolts just in case I do actually manage to laugh my ass off as I try to sleep.

As for violence?
It has crossed my mind, many, many times .... but alas no, it is not an option at this point .....

As for working the door in Bexley?
Only the Camden in Bexleyheath, if you got thrown out of there a few years back, then maybes.
I'm a pacifist now anyway.

Used to drink in the camden some 10 odd years ago, strange how small a world we live in. You work with Billy and Max? Sorry gone well off topic and obviously dont have to answer.

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
I havent read all of this so forgive me if someone else has said this but in your post yo say that the lady informed you it was Jeff Abbott.... I don't think so because of 2 reasons
1)Sshe isn't allowed to tell you because of confidentiality, all anonymous tip off's are confidential and if she was indeed a chief inspector (from CID) then she would no that this was breaking her contract.
2) The Data Protection Act says you aren't allowed to give any personal information of any person(s) to any 3rd parties.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I havent read all of this so forgive me if someone else has said this but in your post yo say that the lady informed you it was Jeff Abbott.... I don't think so because of 2 reasons
1)Sshe isn't allowed to tell you because of confidentiality, all anonymous tip off's are confidential and if she was indeed a chief inspector (from CID) then she would no that this was breaking her contract.
2) The Data Protection Act says you aren't allowed to give any personal information of any person(s) to any 3rd parties.
Yeah, you're right, I made it all up ..... :rolleyes: