Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd Leg of Dartford what did you all think!!

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
Originally posted by Mazz
Considering Animal has only been together for 2 weeks and the team had never met up as a group before I think we did quite well! Ok we lost but we learned loads so thanks to everyone, especially Zone for lending us the Angels!

Thanks of course to all the Marshall and organisers, oh and tha guy who hit my packs insted of me about 100 times in the last game, very decent of you (if you were aiming for them! If not bad luck mate!)

See you all next time!
hee hee....hitting the packs woulda been Velocity in tha last game...

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Ratty. Quick question.

Correct me if i'm wrong here Ratty but after i got out the dead zone (i spend alot of time there) the first thing i saw Richie (the mugger) do was go upto your player and apologise to him!

I feel it a little unfair that your suggesting our team doesn't play the game in the spirit with with it is meant to be played.

A few Good Men has been round as a team for over 10 years and were proud to have a good reputation. Ask any of the guys on this board. I'm confident most on here have never had any arguments/ or negative feelings towards us.

Anyway if you still feel aggrieved come and see me at the next Dartford 7's. We can clear the air and all be friends again.

Cheers

Ken

Superflyuk

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
Dead Box
www.jojomorgan.co.uk
Originally posted by the 1
usally playin in div 4 first time in 3
i dont have a clue how it happend all i know is that i was trying to show the him that i had no hit under my arm and then wack i didnt see him coming or anything. after wards he said sorry didnt see u (but then people did say to me that he did see me and did aim so superfly could u plz say what happend?) but theres no hard feelings i seemed to be the least pissed off about it lol

as for the neck guard i would have kicked my self for not having one on if i wansnt in so much pain :)

sorry didnt read your post:rolleyes: the pic hasnt come up?
:rolleyes: i think he said sorry to adam, and i dont think he really meant to hurt adam so much by hitting in the neck, probs just a re-action shot

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Getting bored by this thread now, he got shot in the neck deal with it. Nuff said. Hardly the friggin defining moment of the tournament was it.

Remember- There's no such thing as a bad marshall - only bad marshalling :)

I've been distracted by marshalls before and paid the price....I never came on a forum and moaned about it.

Sometimes when I walk up to players and I'm looking and grabbing a quick feel without calling them neutral ,(I make a point not to get in the way of their gun) they sit there looking at me. I'm like "play ur game brother" or "stay tight".....

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
I stubbed my big toe escaping from that man eating jobby someone abandoned in the crapper - should of taken it to the zoo dude, they could of fed it + got it it's own cage :eek: