Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AKA to stop making Vikings and Excals? SP strikes again?

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Azz3h
Are you sure this patent isn't being blown out of all proportion?

From what it looks like it seems that it is patenting a trigger design where the finger actually connects up the circuit, ie. current flows through the finger... are you sure this isnt the case?
yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,.....................................................
;) :D :p

Aliens

Not old + not slow
Sep 27, 2002
Looks like a quick visit to Indianapolis is needed. Have to buy an excal now.

As soon as i get back to the UK (in Chicago now) my smartprats kit is going in the bin:mad:

Alien (on holiday after skyball)

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
like it's been said

boycott smartparts and thier teams/shops
right we all know what they are up to, boycott thier products, if you come up against a team they sponsor (i'm not sure who they do if i'm honest as i'm a rec baller) don't play them

if your sponsored by them, quit

i don't mean mince the old gear of thiers but for god's sake in the future, buy something else

smartparts products

JUST SAY NO!

only power we got

Skeet

Platinum Member
Im not sure that not playing an SP sponsered team is such a good idea as wouldnt that mean that you forefit the game?

Maybe we could get the people who run the tournaments, to refuse to accept entries from SP sponsered teams..after all, its their tourney, surely they have the right to refuse entry, on the grounds that SP policies are bad for the sport?

That would soon have Dynasty jumping ship!
Not sure how feasible this would be in the States, but over here might be a lot more simple.

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Ok this is really really bad :mad:

I carn't see this stopping any time soon aswell and its only going to get worst and worst :(

I'm kinda happy now that I've sold my Impulse/Freak kit and shall when buying new products keep well away from SP things

Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Im not sure that not playing an SP sponsered team is such a good idea as wouldnt that mean that you forefit the game?
Yes

Originally posted by Skeetmaster

Maybe we could get the people who run the tournaments, to refuse to accept entries from SP sponsered teams..after all, its their tourney, surely they have the right to refuse entry, on the grounds that SP policies are bad for the sport?
With so many seriers people would just jump to the next/nearset one.