Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AKA to stop making Vikings and Excals? SP strikes again?

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
the only problem is that i don't think the big manufacturers will help the little companies in their defense- all it's doing is taking away the competition. They'll just bide their time until they are directly challenged :(

and paul, bad luck mate :( i won't be buying ANYTHING off SP ever again.

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
ok somebody mentioned cockers in there, how doe sthat work as they technicaly are not made and an electo gun, they are upgraded using an eblade......or some other thing....but how does it affect, or could it affect e blades????

:mad: :confused:

D

duffistuta

Dye and SP came to an agreement Dave, the terms of which were undisclosed.

And yes, I believe EBlades are affected.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Now this could just be me being my cynical self, but I wonder how long ago Smart Patents decided to go ahead with all this getting rid of the competition?

Could it be they decided to take this action during the development of the "open-AND-closed" bolt shocker - they realised that the thing just plain blows, and decided the only way to sell them would be if the other markers in the world either didnt exist, or had to absorb such a high amount in license fees that they'd be overly expensive to be seen as competition?

Here's me hoping for SP to go out of business - tricks like this only serve to hold back development of our sport/hobby/activity.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
SP can't go after planet- the E-blade rfame is covered by more UK patents than you can shake a stick at, and so SP can't touch them! :D