Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign WALK ON Day

hawk eye

Uber Girth
May 5, 2003
guildford
Visit site
just want to say guys that the sup air field now rocks!!! cos of team S.P.O.D and colin......just you remember that, wen your crawling that massive snake!!!!

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
hey

erm, yes i think a couple of our guys are playing(think rob (american bloke) is after he comes back from NY. but me and a few others arent due to lack of money/guns/or have to work elsewhere on sunday.
hope you have a good time.
laters.
Eric.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Darkwerks,
no Campaign Power players were playing the walk on. The guys with the black Angel Speeds were not tournament players.

AlexFarkouh

Compressor?

Originally posted by Jon S
Just checked my inbox to find an email from Campaign (thanks!) and it mentions that the air system should be up! Great news :)
But they can only fill markers to 3,000 psi, which seems a little strange as they can fill dive tanks to 4,500 psi, perhaps this will be improved on in the future once they have had it running a bit.

My guess is that the site markers will be running 3,000 psi, so they got that working first.

So I guess we will have to bulk off the site air then top off our dive tanks to get up to 4k+, cause a 3k fill wont last me 2 games in a row now I have a six pod pack and I aint walking back from the hut to refill between games and no I am not going to carry my dive tank to the hut either.

Nice one getting it running and just ignore me being over picky again :)

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
In the streets they shouted with glee. . . .

. . . . THE COMPRESSOR IS HERE, THE COMPRESSOR IS HERE, THE COMPRESSOR IS HERE!!!!!!

Trevor, Tim and H-Pac have done their magic again. (Thanks guys)

Cheers!

Joey

ps. you still have time to book yourself into the walk on day. Just call the Campaign office and leave your name ;)