Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign WALK ON Day

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
£45 fer a box of decent paint... sounds good to me!!!

As for 15 notes game fee.. BLOODEEE BARGAIN!!!

Shame I can't make the next one.

I'll keep me eyes open for the one after.

But just in case things change... Would I be able to come along last (ish) minute??

Charrs

M

AlexFarkouh

Personally I do not like playing the hut very much and would be quite happy not to play it at all. Plus it is a really long walk to get to it.

I would quite like a game on the field with the vans as I have not played that field since the vans arrived.

New field, the ridge field and the village are always worth playing and if possible a couple of sessions on the speedball field would be great. Perhaps once before lunch and once after (obviously depending on how many punters you have that day).

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
We have it all. . . .

. . .'Sup Air and woodlands.

One thing we try hard at for our walk on players is variety. We run different senarios during the day - including woodland games.

We don't spend all day on the speedball field.

So expect lots are various games down at Campaign.

Cheers!
Joey

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
I'm aware that some of you can get cheap paint, if you play tournaments you probably have a source, maybe you're even lucky enough to get sponsored. These walk on days arn't for you, they're for the guys and girls who want to play more paintball, have bought their own kit, but don't want to go out and get smoked by 'Super Tournament player', with his custom marker blasting out 15 balls a second, punishing everyone who dares stand in his way. We are aiming to fill the gap, between the camo clad rental player and the serious tournament player.
While I agree with everything else you've said and I'm very happy with the way things are run generally, this bit sticks in my craw a bit.
At the last walk-on several players had Angel Speeds and were wearing "Campaign Power" shirts, which tends to suggest they were exactly the sort of player mentioned above.
I felt hopelessly outgunned and outplayed. In three games I got eliminated without firing a single shot back.

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
Alright, I'm running your walk on day for you, with Andy Beard, and Neil Annals.
Last time we played the field with the dried River bed, (New field) The Attack and Defend Hut (Scary to be on the inside that's for sure), The Ridge field, Speedball, and the Village.
So what do you guys want to play this time?

We have two Jungle fields, one with trucks and trenches, and one that's just thick woodland, and we have another woodland field up top. Which missions did you guys enjoy the most?
The Village was one of my favourite woodland (urban?) fields, those towers are pretty pesky! I think I opted out of the Ridge to save paint for Speedball, so I'd be ok with doing that to see what it's like, but thats upto what everyone else thinks, I guess!

You can never go wrong with trucks and trenches :D, sounds like a good one, but I believe I might refrain from the Hut like Alex...the words "fish", "barrel" and "headshots" come to mind.

Jon
(Will be in the yellow dye jersey and red rase pants, cant miss me)