Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign WALK ON Day

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Darkwerks

At the last walk-on several players had Angel Speeds and were wearing "Campaign Power" shirts, which tends to suggest they were exactly the sort of player mentioned above.
I can assure you that none of the payers in those CP shirts were CP players. They were guys who had turned up (they happened to be marshalls from the site) and did not have any tops to play in, they were lent shirts from the other guys there who were judging the rental customers. They did not have Speeds, one had a Matrix, one had a manual cocker, one a bone daddy,and there was an E rex or two also. Hardly seasoned torni players. By the way dude, what gun do you use?:) The gun does not make a decent player. Im willing to bet that some of the torni playing judges at Campaign could take down at least two thirds of the guys on the walk on day with a site inferno. Thats not being big headed, but reality, the walk on players were not Seasoned players by any stretch of the imagination.

The guys who run the day for the walk opn's put so much effort into it you wouldnt believe, Colin spends a ridiculous amount of tim eon site fixing and setting up the sup air field, and the other judges put 110% into making the day a success. Campaign are one of the few sites in the area who do QUALITY walk on's.

For those of you (SPHater) moaning bout the paint, at the Euro 5man, and Campaign Cup they were selling paint to torni playrs at over £45 per box.......you wana bitch to them bout high prices? £45 per box is very cheap,and it is quality paint too, the same paint that i shot in Sweden and some M25's this year.

Smart Parts Hater something tells me that you wouldnt know a decent paintball if it came and hit you inthe face:rolleyes: What site do you work at? Do they put as much effort into English/European/WORLD paintball as Niall, Jim, Colin and the rest of the Campaign crew do each year? Thought not.

Sam:)

p.s CAMPAIGN ROCKS!:D

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
sam plays for a shabby unknown team, he sometimes trains with us, i think his intention is to get into our team 'Spod', but we dont really want him. he kinda sucks.
i'll second what sam said about guns not making the player though, it dont matter. i had a laugh, got shot on the break too, but thats all part of the game, you just have to live with it. paintball is half luck, and whatever the result, on a walk on, just try your best to have a laugh. its not a tourny.
i may see you there, laters.
Eric.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
Originally posted by ericostani
sam plays for a shabby unknown team, he sometimes trains with us, i think his intention is to get into our team 'Spod', but we dont really want him. he kinda sucks.
True.....I dont thik that Shocwave really appreciate his 'talents' (or lack of them!):D

He was marshalling, but only for the last few games on the sup air field at the end of the day:)

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Was it Sam who gave out the old Diablo playing tops? Sorry if it was someone else, but I wanna say thanks to whoever it was :) The top's already changed hands to a more needy team mate, so it will get some good use!

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Have you called me yet??

Just a quick reminder to all walkon players. . .

Please call the Campaign Office and let us know to expect you. . .

We would like to give Andy, Colin and Neil a rough idea of numbers.

£15 site fees
£45 case of 2000

If you haven't talked to me, then you aren't booked in, so pick up that phone and gimme a bell.

Thanks guys!

Joey