Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do we actually care about cheating guns and bad behaviour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
and personally if somone comes up to me after deliberatley overshooting me and then proceeds to threaten me with physical violence ,he'd better be a big ***er ,cause im not, but im not going to walk away...
at least someone agrees!!

thank feck the flower waving peace brigade haven't returned after all........

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin

It's human nature mate ,Im not saying it's right ,but it's going to happen,especially in as heated a situation as on a paintball feild ,and I know pretty much a hundred percent of my teamates think the same...

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com

LOL

no that wasnt the point of my post dude.
I agree with you, id do my damndest to defend myself and any loved ones from violence, and if it turned nasty then thatd have to be delat with

what im saying is that a couple of these kids are self admittedly "hot headed" (si, captian of nk, has openly stated this) hence im not saying lets start wearing tye dye and grow our hair even longer, but lets educate them that violence ISNT the ONLY answer.

hope this evens the field a bit.

of course there is a place for violence, but there is also a place for being the bigger person and containing a situation, espeically where minors are concerned.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
LOL

no that wasnt the point of my post dude.
I agree with you, id do my damndest to defend myself and any loved ones from violence, and if it turned nasty then thatd have to be delat with

what im saying is that a couple of these kids are self admittedly "hot headed" (si, captian of nk, has openly stated this) hence im not saying lets start wearing tye dye and grow our hair even longer, but lets educate them that violence ISNT the ONLY answer.

hope this evens the field a bit.

of course there is a place for violence, but there is also a place for being the bigger person and containing a situation, espeically where minors are concerned.
I fully understand where you are going, however the only thing that some people understand is the language they speak themselves.

as for them being minors, they are big enough to dish it out, big enough to get it back.

who is in favour of paintballing ASBO's????

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
maybe the fact that andy didnt fight back and walked away? then got kicked to the ground and kicked while on the floor? oh and maybe the part where conor lied about it and cookie told the truth proving that conor had lied?
I will have to quit paintball now anyway mate because people have made it too difficult for us (the hogg family) and what have we done? we put the most effort into that team? we gave you lift to dartford every weekend for free!!! and how do you thank us??
Cheers Spanky hope you enjoy your paintball mate.

Why have you got to give up? Because your parents said so. Some people do not like the way I say things, I do not beat about to the bush, as most of you know. Teams want you Rich but don't want the whole package. You can't pat a dog on the head when is good but not let him know when he's been bad in case it upsets him.

Man up Rich.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
paintball asbo's will just give the offenders another badge of right. pro paintballers have a little sewn patch thing with 'PRO' on?? the offenders will have them in burberry with 'ASBO' clipped to the back of their goggles.

benvoller6189

Mar 18, 2007
www.samuraipaintball.com
Do you not think these sorta posts are sending out a bad message about tournament paintball. Think what newbies and people who have never heard of tournament paintball must think after reading through all this stuff about cheating and assaulting refs!!!!!

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
Why have you got to give up? Because your parents said so. Some people do not like the way I say things, I do not beat about to the bush, as most of you know. Teams want you Rich but don't want the whole package. You can't pat a dog on the head when is good but not let him know when he's been bad in case it upsets him.

Man up Rich.
Dave me and andy were the best thing to happen to that team! We half funded HB for gods sake!!?? but what do we get back? This so called package has been caused by you and you know exactly why. What the hell are you talking about patting a dog on the head? You know the reasons i left the team because i rang you up myself. I didnt like where the team was going with respect to everything on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.