Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye - Looking after the little people

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
dude, you bought the gun thru fat bobs, if you want to return it, then they should take it back, not Dye

The gun isn't defective, therefore it's not an issue with warranty, which Dye would be surely sort out. You wouldn't buy a Sony DVD player from Argos, decide you don't like the color, and try to get Sony to replace it would you? (the correct answer is that you'd take it back to Argos, in case you didn't guess)

Anodising it a weird thing, different batches turn out slightly different, products can be photographed in a different light and the colors and levels are often balanced in photoshop to make the product look appealing in print.

However you obviously have very specific taste in colors, so your dissatisfaction with the product you received is valid. If you're not happy with the product you take it back to where you bought it from. If it's defective, they will ship it back to the manufacturer.

But coming onto a public forum and slagging off a company for something that isn't actually their responsibility in the first place just illustrates what a giant p e n i s you really are.

The fact that Dye is willing to deal with your request shows that in fact they do care about the little people, and are willing to take responsibility for something that aren't obligated to. Hopefully everyone will read Dye's response and realise that in fact your post title is misleading and untrue. In fact these nice chaps at Dye seem to care what you think even if you are (as your name suggests) a total berk.

Why you purchased a £1000 gun without seeing it first is beyond me, but again, i guess your user name gives it away...

(Sorry for the rant people, it just makes me frustrated sometimes how stupid some people are

Chris *MT*

Currently MIA
Jeff, thanks for the reply to this post.

That is the sort of service I was expecting, not a month later to be told we won't do anything.

I will be in contact later today.

Red _Merkin - I wanted the DM5 after owning a DM4, thats why I paid over £1000.

The reason this was aimed at the service from Dye is due to the fact that Dye contacted me about this problem when I was dealing with Fatbobs.

Perhaps the guys at Dye are interested in the "little people" but after yesterday it sure didn't feel like it, thats why I put up this post.

We all have our own opinions in life, but hey call me what you like, I ain't bothered.

Peace
C

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
ott?

you gotta take advertising with a pinch of salt. The mcdonalds burgers never look like they do on the advert and yet no-one goes back up to complain?

I couldn't really see the problem but fair enough if you did.

Jeff - top bloke mate, your dealing with a problem that isn't really yours. Respect mate.

andyp1

Jan 27, 2005
Leeds
Visit site
i think some of you lot are being a little unfair here, and as for calling the fella a p e n i s is out of order no matter what you think.

how many of you have ever bought a new car, you go to the show room, see the car you like, choose the colour, place your order and some time later it gets delivered. how would you feel if the colour wasnt exactly the same as the one you ordered???? same principle.

if he isnt happy with it, he has every right to swap it in my opinion, its unused after all