Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye - Looking after the little people

I would have thought that having a marker that was a liitle bit different (in looks only) would have been quite nice - but what do I know?
Maybe the way you approached FatBobs and Dye with the problem added to the problem? ;)
Both companies have good reputations and neither of them are in the business to rip off any of their customers - large or small. A good reputation is hard to earn and very easy to lose - your post on here has shown the possible damage that any disatisfied customer can do. Why would either of them do that? Short term profit over long term - I don't think so!
I hope you kept enough of the packaging to send back the fade so that Dye can get the red out to you! :)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure they all look the same as the one he's recieved....... the variation was in the advertising images....... I'm sending mine back as it can't hover with no visible means of support against a perfect white background :)

Anyway, it's all sorted now, everyone happy?

Fletch

Reigstered User
Nov 16, 2004
esher , surrey
Visit site
dye are a great company and their customer service is fantastic , it was fatbobs that should have swaped your marker ( if you had to ) not them but i can see why you went over fatbobs head ( i bought a marker from them and it never worked even after i sent it back to be " fixed "

gunghopaul

May 10, 2005
Malaysia
www.xtionpaintball.com
DYE'S THE BEST...

Yup...agree with you guys that Dye definitely cares about the little guys.We,in Malaysia,will remember their kind sponsorship of our teams as it was the first of it's kind in our country.
Our teams have gone up leaps and bounds because of it.Definitely a brand with vision and heart.
We came in 2nd in the recently concluded Asian Cup-A regional tourney....losing out to the Guam(USA) team(In the Proto outfits)
It was definitely a Dye & Proto finish....
This one is for you....Dave!!!