The Home Of European Paintball

Ego Solenoid

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
John C said:
Yes you will need to add one extra crimp at the plug side of the loom.
But with timmy eyes the entire loom will need changing.

Also I really dont like the idea of wide dispersal emitters, in fact (having tested practically every 'eye' system on the market) I think its the most terrible idea ever conceived.

You are treating the symptoms of a problem which never needs to be there in the first place. At the great expense of your guns potential performance.
:rob bows to the paintball god that is john c: even if u have long hair;)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Ok have to admit reading this makes me question why I'm doing this because I have the technical knowledge of a small dog

right, I was told I needed the dm4 harness, am I going to use this as a part or as John suggested, cannibalise the crimps off it for the solenoid and the DM4 eyes?

and John you've got long hair? :D

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Rosie

At this stage i would say the eyes are a minor issue, the final choice may well come down to what fits best or can be made to fit best.

Did you not say you've already got some ego eyes?
If you have then that's the only connector needed for the eyes and whatever eyes end up being used can be soldered to that harness.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Yes I have a set of ego eyes :)

....I need to buy another harness or something to get some crimps then :eek:

John has got some plugs, to go on the shocker solenoid (much obliged ;)), but there are no crimps in them. (I had no luck with Nicky T as to ego solenoid connector)

I still haven't got the body yet so yes eyes etc etc etc aren't really relevant yet :eek: :eek:

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Rosie said:
John has got some plugs, to go on the shocker solenoid (much obliged ), but there are no crimps in them.
;)

just need to find some crimps, which I am led to believe are the metal things inside the plastic plug but I don't know :)