Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evo Z Board

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
speeds evo II's up. From about 14/15 (standard board) or 17/18 BPS (y board) to about 21/22BPS - just do a search...

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
Well... just put one in my egg today. And the only "obvious" change is that with no balls in it it spins slowly... then when the ball falls through the beam the paddle speeds up.

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
There were some guys talking bout it the other week, they said they were not overly impressed, was a slight difference in speed but no where near halo speed, ben, the y boards wont feed at 17/18 more like 13 ;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
This has saved me a thread.
Tried the new Eblade today with paint.
Apart from my Black Delrin bolt not working too well with the eye...I have found (surprise!!) that my X-Board Revy isnt fast enough and was trying to decide whether to get an egg and new board or a new Halo?
Are the Halo's worth the aggro? Are they aggro?

Sorry to jack, but it might help people out.
Gaz

L J

big big titties
well basically everyone i know that has had a halo, has had to change the board/motor once, twice, thrice or more!

my evolution 2 , had it since like July, one set of batterys, used in 3 tournaments, and campaign with same batteries, not one hiccup or problem with it, and as long as u have vision, it is pletny fast enough. and now apparently the z board ups the speed a bit, which is great and i will be buying it

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
So how much for and where...what should I know about eggs...not the chicken ones before you "crack" a funny!! :D
oh dear.....:rolleyes:

wellm clear eggs are £70 from Just paintball i believe, and then, if for some reaosn u dont think its fast enough, spend yourself another £30 on a z board from planet, or u could try and find a 2nd hand egg here, although thats mighty hard cos everyone likes them:)

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Halo Halo Halo!!!

Eggs are so big and fragile, u think they are gonna snap they bend so much when you touch the back and its on a gun, halos are constructed so much more sturdy, smaller, hella lot faster, and with the z code u wont need to ever chage ur borad/motor as its jam friendly!Never had a problem with mine, its just soo sexy, got rid of my egg within a week, will never go back ;)