Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evo Z Board

Skeet

Platinum Member
He is suggesting (in jest I assume) that some ballers would pimp their 9 month old daughter to get hold of "Bling kit"...
And also, that Mrs Skeet is very attractive but (having read about the limbs thing!! LOL) he will stick with Snarf (little red/yello thundercat pet thing)
:D
Better?

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
Glad thats cleared up :) (it was, of course, all in jest!)

I've just got an Egg on my Eblade but with the pre-Y board.
Gonna be upgrading to the Z board soon.

I've heard too many stories of Halo's dying on-field to want to shell out that kinda cash for one.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by liamliddy
There were some guys talking bout it the other week, they said they were not overly impressed, was a slight difference in speed but no where near halo speed, ben, the y boards wont feed at 17/18 more like 13 ;)
Liam, have you ever actually tested your claims that the Evo II y board can only do 13BPS?

I know that a y board Evo II can feed at 17BPS because I have tested it myself. Equally, I know that a z board Evo 2 does 21BPS as I have tested it.

What experience do you base your own claims upon?

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Bugger...
OK roll up, roll up....The Young woman in the Sig is being Pimmped out...first person with £100 or a new Blue Halo gets a go!!!!!!!!:D

Hoped it wouldnt come to this...
how about a egg and a six pack of stella;) :D

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by ThunderCat
Glad thats cleared up :) (it was, of course, all in jest!)

I've just got an Egg on my Eblade but with the pre-Y board.
Gonna be upgrading to the Z board soon.

I've heard too many stories of Halo's dying on-field to want to shell out that kinda cash for one.
Ahh but then theres the rip drive too, they are just too good, i mean there the x board to stop and motor probs, allowing for the jams to be cleared, and even a drive just in case, anyone can see how amazing the really are!:p

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Just tested my y-board egg as well :) 160 paintballs in just under 10 seconds :)

Which equates to just over 16bps :)

Would also add that although the Halo is undoubtedly the fastest hopper out there, the two I have had were just plain unreliable.. and for the money they cost a real let down in the reliability stakes :(

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by Benfrain
Liam, have you ever actually tested your claims that the Evo II y board can only do 13BPS?

I know that a y board Evo II can feed at 17BPS because I have tested it myself. Equally, I know that a z board Evo 2 does 21BPS as I have tested it.

What experience do you base your own claims upon?
To Ben and Lf,

I have emptied the hoppers of paint, to work out the speed, and i understand what you are saying, but, in other threads, one with a link to warped website where the actual speeds were given, i dont think it is as easy as just letting the hopper empty the balls, timing it and dividing by X amount etc, there are factors which affect it and when the hoppers on are guns results are different. I am not just chatting bollocks here, i though when it said 17 bps it meant 17 bps but on repeated occasions posts have been made stating that it is not true and specific reasons why. Yes the halo is the fastest hopper, but is that really 22bps, it is more likely to me due to the force feed blah blah blah, can someone else aswell as Cockers please back me up. Thanks