The Home Of European Paintball

Evo Z Board

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
What?

Not the one on the Left...that would be unpleasant!
I was responding to ur post not thunders, that is just wrong even thinking what he wrote :rolleyes: lol i ment u give the halo and the 100 ill maybe have a go, with the one on the right, oh doesnt matter thought ud get it at first :rolleyes: :p :D

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
So Halos are small capacity...thought they took like 200 balls?

Liam..you honestly would have to be paid or given a HALO, to have a go on that young Woman??
They take bout 150,

Well come'on shes not exactly in her prime time is she, i mean shes probably wasnt too bad 10, 20 years ago. She ccould do with been put back in the box really...so then Gaz, how long before im in a&e then?

:p :D Dont worry shes not bad really, probably would be swayed with just the halo, thats if she speaks politely. :p

Skeet

Platinum Member
When she was 15 or 5? !! LOL:D

He he..mate...if I meant it you wouldnt make it to A+E!!!!
Well, the vast majority of you wouldnt...after all...whos gonna carry a limbless man...and his detatched limbs as well...especially if he cant speak, coz his tongues in his top pocket!!!

Its all in jest tho...spose did start it!!
Mind you....when it comes to my family...that up there is a deffinate possibility!!:D:p

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
Yes...I got it...thats why I asked...assume you were pulling my leg, as opposed to saying that Mrs Skeet is that unattractive!!!
:D

Yeah...thats not even funny is it...you might think it, but I wouldnt type it...my fingers have some censorship THUNDER!!
Hey I was just checking, you never know what some ballers will do to get their hands on the Bling kit ;)

PS I think Mrs Skeet is very attractive but I'll stick with Snarf ;)

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
When she was 15 or 5? !! LOL:D

He he..mate...if I meant it you wouldnt make it to A+E!!!!
Well, the vast majority of you wouldnt...after all...whos gonna carry a limbless man...and his detatched limbs as well...especially if he cant speak, coz his tongues in his top pocket!!!

Its all in jest tho...spose did start it!!
Mind you....when it comes to my family...that up there is a deffinate possibility!!:D:p
He he that was good 'un, yup u asked for it mate :D
Yeah totally agree, dont think all limbs would need to come off...just the vitle ones...yes including that ho ho ho :p :D