Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Marker for Woodsball?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Doubt it, after all its not an offensive word and the context in which it was used in your post couldn't be misconstrued as offensive.

In a way the joke I made in reply could be construed as offensive since I mangled a racial stereotype into a play on the religious dogma of Islam. But if someone can go to the trouble of working themselves up enough to be offended by it they need to get out more.

Nov 20, 2011
Doubt it, after all its not an offensive word and the context in which it was used in your post couldn't be misconstrued as offensive.

In a way the joke I made in reply could be construed as offensive since I mangled a racial stereotype into a play on the religious dogma of Islam. But if someone can go to the trouble of working themselves up enough to be offended by it they need to get out more.
Very fair play to you sir !

RavenSupra

Apr 9, 2014
Personally I would go with a budget he is suggesting is an Etha and EMC kit. Best of both worlds can be used for all types of play and is a fantastic price and marker that will last for years.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Why is it that 'woodsball' guns get criticised for being heavy and having unnecessary rails to add more items, but the emc kit is then quoted as the way to go to use a 'speedball' gun in the woods?

It's paintball no matter where you play. Don't feel the need to put a body kit and rail on to get into the woods

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Why is it that 'woodsball' guns get criticised for being heavy and having unnecessary rails to add more items, but the emc kit is then quoted as the way to go to use a 'speedball' gun in the woods?

It's paintball no matter where you play. Don't feel the need to put a body kit and rail on to get into the woods
Because despite us always telling people that they are unnecessary and insisting we shoot markers, not guns, in our hearts we all want to play army in the woods.

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
You're definitely on the right track but I'd go for the Etek myself. Though ideally I would try and shoot each of them to see which you prefer :)