Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
Originally posted by FAMINE
*Chuckles*

Get your heads outa your arses guys.

A games a game

I must admit i sat and wept from the side lines when we lost to you, We were 4 to your two and i sat and watched as our team dug in and got picked off.
Yeah they made a mistake as all teams do from time to time, But i gotta say if they hadnt the +99 points woulda helped us on the score board a little.
As for the pimps. Top guys, stayed friendly all through it. Even when it got close. Those guys are more like us i guess. In it for the fun, not the trophys. Yeah they are nice but i would rather walk away with a smile and pride in my team for a job well done.

I guess the years play will show a few things, but as we all know. A lot comes down to luck of the draw and crap like that.

I know Apocalypse could be a lot better at the game if we diverted time away from promoting the sport, Setting up a place for teams to train in economic comfort, Organising tourneys etc etc etc.

But i know Apocalypse stands for sportsmanship, fun and promotion of the sport, from our own backs and pockets.

We hold no grudges, have no quips with ANYBODY.

Hell you won the division, But it was close and not really worth gloating over or getting upset about peoples comments.

As for the pro guy, was he on your squad? Woulda liked to get a few pointers.

Good luck guys and im sure we will see ya on the millenium series.

Looking at a ranking in the millenium, Lets make it a top one boys.

Bloody love the lot of ya :)
the cameronians are also in it for the fun factor,(and try to get more people in scotland to play tourney) but we have no place to train properly. so when we do well it does upset us when other teams talk us down.as for the pro player walker was just having a joke at big sids expense(hes no not a pro unless walker is his real pimp).five members of our team have at great expense to themselves aqquired a sup`air field but we dont get good enough weather to use it to often.the team is also a new one this season caroline was playing her first tourney and brian only his second. we dont hold any grudges either so next time we play in the same tourney look us up and have a beer with us we are in the game to make friends not enemies
dont think we will be playing as a team in the millenium as i have recently found out i am going to be a father again so dont think i can afford it this year.good luck to yourselves and all the other teams we played against.also to a few good men thanx for your comments and see you all soon

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Ok guys I said something that I didnt mean in the heat of the moment, what can i say i was rather annoyed that we lost out by 3 points, sorry sorry sorry and sorry, can you all forgive me for such a bad error, I feel really guilty, if Im not forgiven I may just kill myself.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Gurney
Ok guys I said something that I didnt mean in the heat of the moment, what can i say i was rather annoyed that we lost out by 3 points, sorry sorry sorry and sorry, can you all forgive me for such a bad error, I feel really guilty, if Im not forgiven I may just kill myself.
No one can forgive you:mad: