Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hands up...

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
Enough is Enough

Duff, Rancid! do me a favour, get off my back! as a guy said earlier Im 17/18 with no tourny experience at all, my comment earlier may have given people the wrong views, i was mearly sticking up for MacD, but people are entitled to take things their own way, so take it as you will...

as i was saying, ive had no tourny experience, so who am i to say im gonna have a chance to wipe, i could get whot fourty bloody times, and i aint gonna try wiping at all, i have wiped, But in Punter games at my local site, or games against my mates for a laugh.... Duff and Rancid, if you guys get a kick out of verbally beating the cr*p outa kids my age, then i pitty you.... and if you do, your both sick individuals! from all i can see, you guys have been waiting for this post from me, so you can "Pounce" on me and make some sarcastic comment, that really isnt needed at all.

if my comment has made marshalls think that i need to be watched all the time, fair enough... thats their choice.

This thread has got way out of hand, and i will stress that fact that my views are NOT the views of my team mates!

im here to play ball, and teams giving me that extra "Bonus" Ball what can i do? nothing at all.....

Interpret my comment earlier as you will.

Nudge - Seeing you at some tournies very soon

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Enough is Enough

Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
Duff, Rancid! do me a favour, get off my back! as a guy said earlier Im 17/18 with no tourny experience at all, my comment earlier may have given people the wrong views, i was mearly sticking up for MacD, but people are entitled to take things their own way, so take it as you will...

as i was saying, ive had no tourny experience, so who am i to say im gonna have a chance to wipe, i could get whot fourty bloody times, and i aint gonna try wiping at all, i have wiped, But in Punter games at my local site, or games against my mates for a laugh.... Duff and Rancid, if you guys get a kick out of verbally beating the cr*p outa kids my age, then i pitty you.... and if you do, your both sick individuals! from all i can see, you guys have been waiting for this post from me, so you can "Pounce" on me and make some sarcastic comment, that really isnt needed at all.

if my comment has made marshalls think that i need to be watched all the time, fair enough... thats their choice.

This thread has got way out of hand, and i will stress that fact that my views are NOT the views of my team mates!

im here to play ball, and teams giving me that extra "Bonus" Ball what can i do? nothing at all.....

Interpret my comment earlier as you will.

Nudge - Seeing you at some tournies very soon
Nudge
We have done the same to Mac now you say that you would wipe against your mates. Remind me never to have mates like you!

Now you did post your comments on a public forum so what do you expect? Us just to leave it be and not mention it? Well your wrong gezzer. You have no Tourney experince but your quite happy to say in a round about way that you would wipe! So for someone that has no experince you want to cheat or would cheat!

What I want to know is how did you come up with this theory?

Piper

D

duffistuta

Mate, it ain't about interpretation...you said:

>>>And yes people wipe.... everyone does it once in a while.... if it helps your team, then most players would do it.

If that's your attitude I don't care if you're 9 or 90, whether you've played 1 tournament or 100 - you're wrong.

>>>and people that do put themselfs ou t as soon as their hit without considering to wipe, is either very honest or stupid

Words fail me.

And as for the 'pounce' comments - this is a discussion board, that's what it's here for. People debate things and those debates get heated, especially when you make comments like those above...but hey, if it makes you feel better then blame us for what you wrote and absolve yourself of all responsibility for your actions.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
ok..... Duff, Rancid..... everyone

for what its worth im sorry, i take my interpratations from what i see around me, as i said on my past post, ive seen people wipe, and from this i thought that most people do it.

i was wrong, and i apologise.
I just noticed in your sig your the CAPTAIN of your team. Do they feel the same or look up to you? Jesus for our sake I hope they don't! Or we have a team of cheaters! Nice

Piper

D

duffistuta

Fair enough mate, but remember - not all teams cheat, not by a long shot, and some of us still have this quaint old-timers view that people who wipe and advocate wiping are pondlife. And the old 'everyone does it so I will too' doesn't wash in any aspect of life.

People will judge you by two things - what you do and what you say: What you've written pretty much assures you'll be very closely watched on your first event, so that'll give you a chance to change people's minds by playing the game properly.

Your choice.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by duffistuta
Fair enough mate, but remember - not all teams cheat, not by a long shot, and some of us still have this quaint old-timers view that people who wipe and advocate wiping are pondlife. And the old 'everyone does it so I will too' doesn't wash in any aspect of life.

People will judge you by two things - what you do and what you say: What you've written pretty much assures you'll be very closely watched on your first event, so that'll give you a chance to change people's minds by playing the game properly.

Your choice.
Not his first event, in the tournament thread he openly admits that last years twisted cup was his first event!!!!!!!!

The plot thickens........