Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hands up...

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Nudge mate, the last thing you want is for your team to get branded a bunch of cheats before you play your first game. And to be honest, with the comments you made and the 'so-what-I-ain't botherd-what-you-think' attitude you're going to have a very short time in the sport.

I reckon you probably were coming to your mate's aid, and didn't think what you were actually saying. But, do yourself a favour... retract the comments, make it clear that your team do not intend to wipe - as your original post suggested - and hope that everyone forgets. And, being captain of a team comes with a great deal of responsibility - you are the amabassador for that team, and what you say stands for you all. So don't give it the mope and loads of excuses. Stand up, take it on the chin and sort the problem out.

You're playing Bully's series? At this moment in time, if I were playing you, I'd be telling my team you're a bunch of wipers, and that the captain so doesn't give a **** that he goes onto the biggest forum in Europe and says that everyone who doesn't cheat is a muppet. Think about it matey, before you start blaming it on me, or duffy or pipes or Gyro or bacca or mak or Strongl or Broccoli or anyone else. Take the rap and be a captain.

(oops, posted that after the event.)

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
Rancid, and everyone, as ive already said im sorry for my comments and i do take them back.
I cant get rid of the damage that my comments have already made to my team and myself, i only hope you have fun shooting the hell outa us at up coming tournies.

I retract my statement and anything abusive that was taken by this, i WAS mearly sticking up for MaC D, and didnt think of hat i wrote down for that comment, i again apologise and hope that you guys can forgive my stupid comments. I do realise being team captain is a huge responsibilty, and i am asking your forgivness for me and my team mates. Once again i am sorry.

and i can strongly Garentee you'll have a good game aginst us in the tournies, a Good CLEAN game, but all i can do is prove to you guys that i wont cheat or wipe.

Once again im sorry.

Nudge - Hoping i have some dignity left.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
Rancid, and everyone, as ive already said im sorry for my comments and i do take them back.
I can't get rid of the damage that my comments have already made to my team and myself, i only hope you have fun shooting the hell outa us at up coming tournies.

They'll be no 'over shooting' at the Cup! So don't worry.

Paul
:)

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
And back to the why novice thinks Pro's Cheat........

Evil, not pro but they are a top team....They ADMIT to cheating.

"I was with the Naughty Dogs last year in Vegas and we were the best team there by far. But Trauma still won. I guess my point is who cares who the better team was that particular game. It doesnt matter. What matters is who won the tournament. I am done talking about this subject. KAPP is a great team and yes they played that field better than us. We play like sh!t on the JT field. As a matter of fact, of the 6 games we have lost this year 4 of them have been on the JT field. I look forward to seeing KAPP in the finals all year. I don't know if they cheated and I don't care if they cheated. I don't know if we cheated and I don't care if we did. CHEATING IS PART OF THE GAME. IF YOU GET CAUGHT THERE IS PENALTIES. When all of you guys are playing in the finals alongside Us and KAPP then you can come on here and talk sh!t. Till then let this topic die. They beat us, we won the tournament, we will play them in Vegas in the finals again and all this can start over."

Lasyoya, he is a walking advert for cheating - i have seen a fair few photo's of him blatantly playing on, or even wiping.

Could be off a bunker i know.....:rolleyes:

Oh and not forgetting Mr Salm

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
It did Mak and Nudge some good

to jump down their throats but otherwise y'all are kiddin' yourselves. Neither one of them has learned the game in a vacuum and come up with bizarro ideas of how to play. They and the rest of us see it happening all the time--and I do mean, all the time. And Nick, why do Novs think all Pros cheat? Cus they see enough of them doing it under the brightest spotlights in Paintball, on vids, etc. and receiving accolades instead of being shunned. There's a whole fresh generation of ballers who play the game the way we taught them to and there's no way around that fact.