Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hands up...

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Not seen him cheat personally, have talked to him at the chrono at Campaign, really nice guy!

Paul.
:)
Me too Paul, could`nt agree more he was a top bloke, he gave us like 1000 paintballs cos my teamate lent him his revvy for 2 mins, and who was with him at the time Mr Jeremy Salm ;)
My teamate suggested a good sniping point from within the "Palace" to them, little did he know 1 month later Mr Salm would be sniping at the Cup :)

Guys,

Wow that took me ages to read! going back to the second or third or fourth point (i lose track after that thread)

Teams or players screaming for checks:

Isnt always because they are sure they have hit players. I have done it myself, there are teams out there as this thread has pointed out who do cheat, wipe etc. By screaming or shouting for an almost constant check on a player, the marshal is right on him!

so when you do hit him, he goes straight away without having the opportunity.

Now this has some uses but it also draws marshalls away from where or what they might be needed (not good) wouldnt it be great to have one marshall per player :D :D

thats my take on it!

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Not seen him cheat personally, have talked to him at the chrono at Campaign, really nice guy!

Paul.

Originally posted by Gurney
Me too Paul, could`nt agree more he was a top bloke, he gave us like 1000 paintballs cos my teamate lent him his revvy for 2 mins, and who was with him at the time Mr Jeremy Salm
My teamate suggested a good sniping point from within the "Palace" to them, little did he know 1 month later Mr Salm would be sniping at the Cup
Add rampant Anglophilia to the list of this man's sins!:D

Seriously, Nick got it about right I think.

And, on the subject of the player who is yelling "check im check im check im check im," I have this theory:

All you honest players hear that and think "where am I hit?" and start looking yourself over for hits in un-obvious spots. This takes your attention from the game, and the screamin' little jerk runs up to bunker you!

Happened to me once.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
Well I think..................................................nah,
I'll just keep ma mouth shut ;)
:D Mak :cool: D:p
Ah, you are learning! Good boy...

Nothing like standing at the side-lines while a marshals calls an empty bunker clean

"I got im, on is foot Get im outtatherejudgegetimoutathereyoucheating...." :D

Only thing better is watching from the deadbox (hear comes Tony) while the opposition pummel the bunker you just got shot out of, kinda like you're doing your job from beyond the grave
:p