Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hands up...

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Re: Re: But Baca...

Originally posted by Andy Piper
Great have run out of sleeping tablets :D :p
Originally posted by Rancid Oowww. Goody, goody, gum drops. I can't wait.
Glad to be of assistance, Pipes. I know once you come across the first three syllable word the strain to comprehend its meaning puts you right out. Oops, that'll be it for Piper for awhile. :p
As for you, Rancid, everyone knows you've blacked out the basement windows and keep no lights on down there so I don't know who you're trying to fool. :eek:

Originally posted by Paul_collier
Here's a sample of the thread that Burb linked too. You thought what was said earlier was bad, you aint seen nothing yet!!! { snip} you suck".
:eek: There are some real a$$holes playing this sport! I guess that shouldn't come as that much of a suprise, but it does. I think I'll stick to forums where the attitudes are a bit closer to my own!

Is it just me, or is it really that whenever cheating comes up so does Lasoya's name? He is one of the most heavily sponsored guys in the industry, he has his own make of gun, his own team (who followed him when he dumped his old team) and PGI even uses "Chris Lasoya's favourite magazine" as a solgan. So what's with that? If he cheats how come he gets all this support? If he never cheats why does his name always come up?

I mean what is the world coming too. Next it will be fine to get shot run down the field take players out and win the game..... Oh no hold on Lasoya has been doing that for years!
Lasyoya, he is a walking advert for cheating - i have seen a fair few photo's of him blatantly playing on, or even wiping.
I've never seen this guy play close enough up to see him wipe etc. I have seen him talk on the way to deadbox, which is strictly speaking cheating (I undertand that there is a difference between the UK and US on this, you are allowed to acknowledge the hit in the US?), but never any of the perhaps more serious stuff he accused of...

Are you guys joking? Is this an unfair rep? Or is Lasoya just a "special" case? Just thought while we have all these important people's attention I'd ask.

Richard

D

duffistuta

Personally, I've not seen him cheat but then I've only watched him at a handful of events. I've watched him walk when hit before when he 'could' have lost it.

I'd guess his rep is worse than it deserves to be and you can bet there are worse cheats amongst his peers, but when you become the biggest name in the sport then everything you do comes under a microscope...It's Oli Lang's turn now - there have been threads on here and elsewhere about his 'cheating'. If you become the latest thing Rich, it'll be your turn...

Aftershock as a whole has a rep that is as bad, if not worse, than Lasoya's, but then many people will tell you that's unjustified too.

So come on then - who has seen Lasoya cheat? Tell all...

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Nudge-Ive been in your position before and while I dont condone it ill chalk it up to youth and being a little misguided..

My first team and tourny I played in at 16 was quite an experience..Sliding in to my first bunker I was clipped..No less than 5 seconds after I wiped it i was laced 10-15 times in my back from my own captain..After the game my captain walked up to me and informed me he was just making sure I couldnt get those hits off as easily as i wiped the other...

A harsh lesson indeed but one well worth learning as its shaped me to try and become a better player by learning from my mistakes instead of cheating my way around them..

Listen to the big boys here...They are pretty helpful if you want to learn about the finer aspects of the game...Hope their lesson will be as valuable to you as mine was to me...

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by duffistuta

So come on then - who has seen Lasoya cheat? Tell all...
Threadjack alert!

Better start a new thread, duf, cause this could be a long one.

It is genuinely bizarre how this guy is so nice to a random one person out of 50, and he always seems to pick someone who will repeat the story.

not brave...

or foolish enough to start a "Is Lasoya a cheater" thread.

Just thought I'd ask. My limited experience of Chris is all negative, but that's only 2 days at Campaign which is probably not a fair sample to judge a character.

I shan't pass on the stories, but I wanted to know why Chris's name seems always to be associated with cheating when that's what we're talking about, but the rest of the time he is just viewed as an amazing baller.

Richard