Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Interview with Marcus Davis - One of the Most Successful Brits of All Time !!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I have just watched all of these in one sitting....
I have learned some new things .....
One being we need to get back into the woods and play...
And more important greater respect towards @Robbo ... i never knew what you had done for the british paintball scene back in the day...Also I never knew that much about the preds. Cheers for this interview I hope that you may do others.

pbpixels

Dec 19, 2009
USA - D.C
www.automags.org
Robbo: Thanks for taking the time to put this all together. I recently acquired an automag rt from John Sosta that may be Marcus's and would love to see if he actually used it on the field. If you get a chance to chat with him again I would love to hear if he actually used this or not.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
was lucky enough to be on Storm when Marcus joined (incredible player and i learnt a lot!). he did use a RT not sure if it was that one but it had wood grips for sure.

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Not a fan of digging up VERY old threads, but what with UWL the odd other woods tourney (think warped do em) maybe a few of the younger players/teams can dig out the vids on YT and pick up a few pointers.

I know the sandbaggers are doing (talking about) woods training, maybe a few old school players might want to look at running woods training?

Just a thought.