Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left hand shooting

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i used to hate shootin with my left hand......absolutly hated it!! but as long as you keep practicing with your left hand then it will come naturaly, i actually now prefer to shoot with my left hand than my right hand.

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
sit at home and roll your trigger whenever you can. also spend like 20-30 mins a day just switching the marker to the other hand and then roll the trigger. i mean its basic but it will help you out in the long run. Only additional practice will get your left hand up to par

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
its weird cos im left handed and i can walk the trigger faster with my left but its less consistant than my right, i think i walk the trigger more consistantly with my righ because i used to lie in bed practising whilst watching telly lol, weird now that my right is better, also practice swopping the gun from hand to hand cos i used to muddle myself up doing that:D

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
I've never been bothered about shooting lefty until we decided to have a go at it for a couple of games at a recent training session. I can't run and gun left-handed but then I don't have a need to but I was surpised how easily and quickly I could walk the trigger with my left hand.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Shooting lefty is like having a step-son: you may not necessarily WANT to, but you still have to give it as much care and attention as you do to your other hand/son. And one day as you snap some fool out lefty, you may find that you have grown to love your left hand through getting to know it.

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Shooting lefty is like having a step-son: you may not necessarily WANT to, but you still have to give it as much care and attention as you do to your other hand/son. And one day as you snap some fool out lefty, you may find that you have grown to love your left hand through getting to know it.
Damn thats good :D

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
So right handed came naturally and left handed didn't?
....welcome to every 2 handed activity in existance.

Forehand shots came naturally to me in badminton, tennis and squash yet back hand took work. It was ages before my left had was competent at drumming... even simple things like typing on a keyboard your primary hand will pick up faster. That's just life.

vlad.nk

Jul 24, 2007
You can learn to use your left hand in your normal life more, like control your computer with mouse in your left hand etc. It will help you to control the marker then. Left hand just stop to feel like it is not yours:)

Red

Redski
Dec 14, 2005
LDN
You can try the 'sleeping beauty' as well, like Vlad says - when you're at your computer etc.