The Home Of European Paintball

M25 18 May - the Results

SiXplicit

AFGM
Mar 7, 2002
Sunny UK!
www.bullswood.com
Originally posted by mikeanywhere
Just a small note to say a HUGE thanks to everyone we played in Div 2 yesterday.
Well done yourself guys. I agree it was a top day, by far the best M25 yet. It was soooo close at the top and I really enjoyed our game against you. Possibly the best game we've played this year. Respect to you guys and I hope to see you in the middle again soon! ;)

Reverand

Nov 23, 2002
Visit site
Bris Race Evo doesn't do 40 bps but has been clocked at 18 bps and that hurts just ask anyone who has been on the end of it.
big thanks to every one in div 2 hard day for us (i'm still burning from the astro :( )

BIG shout for Monkey Love and Redz Nov for your support :D :D

Well done too Sparklie for the day for a great torny despite thethe hick ups you faced you made it happen:D

Well the new Rps Marb pink is great if you guys want to try it give POWERBALL a call and ask about the team deals they can work out that you are paying £28 for a box of top torny paint what more can i say :D
best of luck to all for next leg see you all there
Rev

Originally posted by Reverand
Bris Race Evo doesn't do 40 bps but has been clocked at 18 bps and that hurts just ask anyone who has been on the end of it...............
yep, theres a few people yesterday who can tell you all about it :p

was good having the monkey lovers :)p) support us, was a shame we didnt get to see you play as u were always straight after and we needed to get ready :(

As a whole this tourny ran much smoother than the others, and the league seems to be getting better and better. had a realy good day, and came 3rd!!! how the hell we manage that :)

marshalling was very good, especialy the shockwave guys, VERY on the case and looked the part too.

well done to Sparklie and Liz (anyone who can get in a sup air field at 1/2 days notoice deserves some credit)

see you all next leg.

Pics From M25 League Round 3 Dunstable

Just to let you all know that we are currently ploughing through some 1500 pictures from the weekend. They should start appearing on the website - www.paintballphotos.co.uk over the course of tonight / tomorrow.

Can I just congratulate the players on some great play and the marshalls for being their for me to hide behind to get out of the line of fire.

Also congrates to Sparklie, Liz and all the helpers for their work on getting everything sorted.

I can confirm that we have managed to catch several amusing moments over the weekend including one of the tigers kidz in the new line of crotchless playing trousers.

Unfortunately I won't be attending the next round due prior arrangements (i'm at the Le Mans 24 Hour Race).

Pedro

Right.......

I'm Peter, the taller one with the yellow JT's (the one who got shot to **** all day along with the marshalls)

Chris, is the shorter one who was taking pics at one point in just a t shirt which go to prove how little he got shot.

I'm sure that over the course of the day we have got some other pics of you.

Alas, Chris will not be their either, unfortunately the calling of the MG pit girls has a greater effect on us than a group of paintballers, I'm sure you can understand.

Pedro

Qpid

Hanger of Curtains
Jul 13, 2001
Southampton
Visit site
I know it's a bit late (was out of the office all day yesterday) but i would like to add my thanks to that of the other members of my team for such a great day.

Well done to all the teams, marshalls, Sparklie and Liz.

Most of all a special thanks to Janice at Powerball for all the hard work she has done for us, to JBB for having the balls (gedit?!) to sponsor us (and let us be the first to try out the new Cobalt pink marballizer..............Awesome paint- even made me shoot straight!) and last but not least Steve and Keith - the brothers Belsey for making the best guns in the world.