Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 18 May - the Results

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by Qpid
hey Mike was that the game Brian almost fell over me (small midget knelt down) because i dropped short to shoot, right in his line of travel?

Once again SORRY BRI!
Yeah Q.. AND I nearly tripped over you at the start of that game too ... u nicked my shooting lane on the breakout...naughty boy changing your game plan at 'game on' without TELLING anyone!! :eek:

bubble

give me some weed
Apr 16, 2003
addington
Visit site
thanx

big thanx 2 every1 who played 4 total chaos we played well most games. c u all at the nxt 1 buy the way we r looking 4 2 new players to help us battle throw div 3. thanxs 4 every team in div 4 some great games

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by Qpid
blooming cheek i told you i was gonna do it!:D
Did you?? Sorry i guess i forgot somewhere between 10 seconds and game on then! Oh dear...i'm getting worse!! :D :D

L J

big big titties
thanx

Originally posted by bubble
big thanx 2 every1 who played 4 total chaos we played well most games. c u all at the nxt 1 buy the way we r looking 4 2 new players to help us battle throw div 3. thanxs 4 every team in div 4 some great games
how come you guys get moved up??? we ripped through you!! we only lost 2 games! first was was very close and the other was aswell...:eek: :confused: