Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

MRfixit

Apr 16, 2002
south east
Visit site
WITH REF TO TEAM ZONE
I have guested with these guys at lps indoor tourney & find them to be very reliable & honest bunch of guys,& have had some of them play for us (blackstar)so trigger_finger who ever you are put up or shutup as you are talking crap.:D :D :D

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
I have to agree with everyone in the support for Team Zone...

I ve seen these boys practise up at my site, great bunch of lads, and believe me their coach (Stu), and captain (Steve) make the SAS look like a bunch of hillbillies with the way they practise...

God their training is intense!!! :)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Stop Press!

It appears that Sparklie's info was a bit out of date, and Hellfire no longer has any staining properties so is no longer on the banned list. The rules have been amended to reflect this, and Sparklie has asked me to apologise to both Draxxus and any teams who have been inconvenienced by this.

blubbs73

May 27, 2003
Visit site
ive known steve and the boys from when they first started
and to say they are sand bagging then you are talking out your arse the only reason they win is they train and play hard and train some more ive seen steve come from newbie to a very talented player and all through hard work and a lot of it

go-one

snif...snif..... I'm welling up......inside ! (emotions are for the weak :) )

Thanks to all our supporters, friends, and well wishers. We hope to continue as we started out and look forwards to playing WHOEVER, WHEREVER, and in WHATEVER Div !

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
I would also like to say many thanks to all those that have put there piece in to put away the accusation being made at myself and the team , with out stu our coach and all the hard work everybody has done over the last few months we would not be where we are getting to today, along the watching team like tigers, shockwave, russian legion with there styles of play we would have nothing to even attempt to follow. so i look forward to playing what ever team in what ever divison be we win or lose, we will always play with pride and honesty wherever we go.

so see you lot sunday at lets have some fun :D

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
cyclone

how come cyclone is on your list of naughty paint .. i have been whacked with enuf of the stuff to know it dont stain, i can show you a nice white t shirt to prove it tho as far as i know it was washed by magic,

kit on floor of kitchen, washing fairies, kit appears clean in kit bag ready for next time, how does that work

Dear all applogies that my hell info is out of date.

I have also been misinformed regarding the cyclone and should have had the facts verified.:eek:

I hope it has not caused too many problems and Liz has very kindly posted in my adsence.

M25 is a non staing paint event and always has been.

I am not trying to cause any inconvince bad feeling ect but it is not acceptable to be shooting something that permantly damages sup air feilds, clothes and grass.

See you all bright and early sunday :)