Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
You're there guys :) I expect to see you handing out a few shocks! I may even emerge from behind my desk to watch a couple of games.

One more volunteer wanted now we're doing 9 per division.

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
trigger_finger
Rookie member

FAO GO-ONE
so how come your scoring system places team zone in division 3 when they have been sand bagging every event your scoring system should have them listed in division 5

What do you mean we are sand bagging? trigger_finger!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by The Mighty Dwarf

What do you mean we are sand bagging? trigger_finger!
I think its fairly obvious what he means when he says you are sandbagging. What you want to ask him is why he thinks that.

sam :)

go-one

FAO Trig-fing

As you've only been on the board a few min's I'll recount some previous posts for you...........(NOT that we have to justifiy ourselves in ANY way !)

Team Zone FORMED at the start of this year from novice players (BAR ONE) and to date have played THREE Tournys, M25 Rd 1,2,3 !!!!

Due to this LIZ seeded us in the bottom div at RD 1 where we came 2nd, and moved up a div.

Rd 2 we came 2nd agin in div 3, presuming another promotion.

Due to an INCREASED entry at Rd 3 we were still seeded Div 3 BUT OF 5 NOT 4. Any came JOINT 1st with the LOWEST winning score of the day !!!

As we have NO imput into the seedings short of requesting div 1, which for our forth event would be a tad STUPID, you can in no way accuse us of "Sandbaging" for being in the position of having WORKED OUR ARSES OFF IN TRG to achive some credable results against increasingly tough opposition.

As for MY ranking system, this is my OWN project and bears NO relation to which team I happen to be playing for !!!! It is based ENTIALY on Maths, no fidling, no bodging, and is a simple representation on teams form in the M25 so far. As for the way the system works our Rd 1 placing (Div 4) has had a downgrading efect on our AVERAGE position which is how the system works. Just as Unreals decision to play Div 2 has elevated there score above what could be considered ther level (No offence jiggy, just an example !).

If you want to come on here shooting your mouth of, find the facts and Justifiy your comments !!!! Or are you now going to sugest Tigers can't play cos they keep winning !!!!!!!!!!