Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 leg 3 Dunstable May 18 - the draw

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
an explaination to all storm players please read thank you :)

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Who is responsible for entering your team?

If it is Gaff then please bitch at him.

Iam explaining this for the last time.
yes i booked the teams and informed you on 30.04.03 on your forum that we would have AM B or Nov but definately not Pro!

then PM'd you at the weekend and confirmed the same

2nd leg Reading

Storm entered teams 1, 2, 3, so we assumed as we had not been told differently that was also your playing ability order with me so far gents....................
and yes if you had put them in the relevant numbered Division all would have been well and good (1 in 1, 2 in 2 & 3 in 3)

We were also told two pro level teams and 1 am so we expect 1 and 2 to be top teams able to hold their own and 3 to be an am team also with a good game.....................
only time this comment was made to you was during leg 1 (which we did not play) and was stating that if all our best players were available at once we could field two pro teams, never did we say that at the next tourney will will be playing 2 pro teams!!!!!

As the organisers we suggested to Mr sosta that you swapped your teams around in order of your teams ability this should have been easy for you.

But storm 3 the higher playing team didn't want to swap to were they would have been playing if your 1, 3, 2 had been explained at the time......................
the reason for leaving the teams as they were was to give STORM 3 a chance at coming high in their Div, the only cock up was with STORM 2.....sound familiar?

Gaffs are you now are you saying you’re happy with the divisions at Reading because several storm players have posted that they were not your self-included.
no i actually said if you had put the teams in the Divs as we entered them 1 in 1, 2 in 2 and 3 in 3 then no complaints would have been had by anyone!

3rd leg Dunstable I was informed storm wanted to enter a pro and am team so sorry guys you have 3 squads so pro and am not pro and novice we assume it team 1 and 3 form last time and place you accordingly we were not told its team 1 and 3 or teams 3 and 2 from last time just pro and am.

Not only was in not clear which squad; you have also technically changed your team names around.

Yes I did receive a pm from gaff (Saturday after the divisions had been set) but it did not say which squads only that 1 team he considered to be pro and one am bish but not novice. We need to know which team and which squad you are fielding and will then be able to place you accordingly with the other teams in a division suitable for your teams considering the teams that have entered.
do you know all the players personally then that we have on our squad? should we give you a list of who's playing each event so you can sead them? or shall i do it in the same reaqlly complicated way that i did this time and say....i quote "we will be entering 1 Pro team and 1 AM B/Nov team....definately not Pro!" posted on your forum 30.04.03 and then again in a PM on Saturday!

let me make this quite clear and concise....we have 40 members of STORM not all of which can play every tournament, we are honest people and do not wish to sandbag any Division in any tournament, we have given you all the info you need prior to this event, with more notice of what we are doing than you have asked for! we even told you what teams we were entering before we knew the event location!

STORM 2 have decided to play whatever you do, but are a player down, they have asked if you could guest for them Sparklie...any chance?

Mac

Sparks to the Gods
I think everyone has got storm's point now and to keep re-hashing all over this thread is starting to get a little bit tedious now. Believe me I am sympathetic about it, but enough bitchin already.

Stu, I wouldn't worry about steve wearin his knee's out the weekend he seemed to prefer either to roll in or slide on his belly to his primaries:D :D

P.S
Just remember it is a new tourney and the format still needs tweakin, Sparklie& co are doing a good job, I haven't seen anyone else try to do this level of tourney down south so give them a break and i am sure they will get it sorted.

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by Mac
I think everyone has got storm's point now and to keep re-hashing all over this thread is starting to get a little bit tedious now. Believe me I am sympathetic about it, but enough bitchin already.

Stu, I wouldn't worry about steve wearin his knee's out the weekend he seemed to prefer either to roll in or slide on his belly to his primaries:D :D

P.S
Just remember it is a new tourney and the format still needs tweakin, Sparklie& co are doing a good job, I haven't seen anyone else try to do this level of tourney down south so give them a break and i am sure they will get it sorted.
sorry guys, just feeling pi**ed, i will stop with immediate effect!