Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Man Dies while filling Paintball Marker with Air

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
Originally posted by How
well i was just going on what id been told by another bunch of suposedly experts. If you think your right wy dont you notify them tellig them they're wrong?
i suppose that when the daily sport or the like states that the moon is made of cheese and that elvis is alive and well and playing ball at the local skirmish site you beleive them?

several QUALIFIED people have made statements of FACT and a few more very experienced players have made statements on EXPERIENCE.

why don't the rest of us, and you, simply acknowledge this and agree that we must take care when handling gas

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Originally posted by How
pupster01- imsure if you ask liz or Sparklie Chick (the site owner), who were both there, they will agree that the marshalls said a 7oz tank coul take ot a 2 story house and that everythin ive said so far is true.
funny, i spoke to Sparklie(who we know quite well) and she does'nt seem to have the same opinions as you.sorry to bring you into this Sparklie.

Originally posted by How
I admit that i dont have a clue if any of the stuff i said is true but i am just repeating what they said so could everyone who has a problem with it take i up with UKPSF, not me!
SO DON'T SAY IT!!!!
You clain the UKPSF told you this, no one has backed you up and agreed(even the UKPSF) as i said because you took the course don't mean you understood, i took A level economics, went to the lessons but i know chuff all about it,get my point? now people with experience(certainly more than you) and qualifications have made posts, and you still dismiss them because you say someone told you different.

we all agree to treat Co2 and Air with respect, but this scaremongery is not needed. unless you can back it up with facts, which saying someone told you isnt.

tb-303

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway, co2 probably killed the dinosaurs too.

Definately contributes the greenhouse effect and global warming.
which is great, cos I like it warm and it makes my house nearer the beach. Also large areas of france will be underwater.

however, it does hand over more of our land to those damn dolphins. Evil buggers.

So, use Co2 responsibly, it will knacker the french, increase the value of my house and prevent a recurrence of dinosaur activity. just keep an eye on the dolphins.