Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Manchester Fields/Amateur Teams

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Hey guys,

I've recently returned from a long hiatus, previously being a poor student I had to sell my gear and drop out for a while to fund medical school. Now though, I'm earning and looking to re-enter the world of paintball. I'm currently working in Manchester so was wondering if anyone knew any fields/teams/groups of guys who played regularly anywhere near.

I'm not a great player, I just enjoy it a lot. I'd say I was more a rec ball/scenario player but I have played sup air in my day so all suggestions are welcome.

Also looking to re stock my gear. I last had an Ego06 and things have changed a lot since then, so any experience anyone has with the Planet Eclipse Geo's would be lovely - are they nice n easy to maintain?

Cheers!

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Manchester (like all citys) has alot of teams as well as sites.

We do walk-ons and big games mostly.

Looking at meeting more groups to join in with as well.

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Manchester (like all citys) has alot of teams as well as sites.

We do walk-ons and big games mostly.

Looking at meeting more groups to join in with as well.
So where do you guys play? How often? And I'm assuming its Rec ball?

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Hey man, I am in the exact same boat!. Still a student however. Just moved to Manchester and wanting to get back into paintballing after playing a few games.

Will have to let me know if you find anything out! ;) - Smudge seems a good guy, he has mentioned to me that he plays with a few guys around the area, so theres plenty of players!

Im also not very good haha, looking at buying myself a new marker/tank to get started, when I do/if i do will have to play a few games!

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hey guys,

I've recently returned from a long hiatus, previously being a poor student I had to sell my gear and drop out for a while to fund medical school. Now though, I'm earning and looking to re-enter the world of paintball. I'm currently working in Manchester so was wondering if anyone knew any fields/teams/groups of guys who played regularly anywhere near.

I'm not a great player, I just enjoy it a lot. I'd say I was more a rec ball/scenario player but I have played sup air in my day so all suggestions are welcome.

Also looking to re stock my gear. I last had an Ego06 and things have changed a lot since then, so any experience anyone has with the Planet Eclipse Geo's would be lovely - are they nice n easy to maintain?

Cheers!
Hiya bud come on down to ote in macclesfield and say hello to Team Morning Wood we play at ote next day is on the 28th Sept we try and play as often as we can work and cash flow depending, wetry and get to big games and play in the UWL div 1.
So come on down have a chat with us we can help with advise on markers and gear
Hope to see you soon
Mike

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Hey man, I am in the exact same boat!. Still a student however. Just moved to Manchester and wanting to get back into paintballing after playing a few games.

Will have to let me know if you find anything out! ;) - Smudge seems a good guy, he has mentioned to me that he plays with a few guys around the area, so theres plenty of players!

Im also not very good haha, looking at buying myself a new marker/tank to get started, when I do/if i do will have to play a few games!
Hiya bud come on down to ote in macclesfield and say hello to Team Morning Wood we play at ote next day is on the 28th Sept we try and play as often as we can work and cash flow depending, wetry and get to big games and play in the UWL div 1.
So come on down have a chat with us we can help with advise on markers and gear
Hope to see you soon
Mike
Hi Connor, good to see I'm not the only guy searching, if you find anything let me know. Yeah Smudge seems cool but he's been a bit scant on the details, did you get anything out o him?

Mike: you guys sound great, I just need to outfit myself with some gear. If i come along to OTE (which im assuming is "on the edge" near macclesfield) on the 28th does anyone have a spare marker i can borrow? (Bit cheeky I know, but if you don't ask, you don't get!)

Great to hear from you both,
Ben

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Hi Connor, good to see I'm not the only guy searching, if you find anything let me know. Yeah Smudge seems cool but he's been a bit scant on the details, did you get anything out o him?

Mike: you guys sound great, I just need to outfit myself with some gear. If i come along to OTE (which im assuming is "on the edge" near macclesfield) on the 28th does anyone have a spare marker i can borrow? (Bit cheeky I know, but if you don't ask, you don't get!)

Great to hear from you both,
Ben
Haha yeah same, similar background too apart from I am a student ATM, working in industry for the year though!. Yeah he was really helpful actually, mentioned all the different places to try out in and around Manchester which was good. Also offered to lend me a marker which was nice of him, if I hear back off him about when he wants to play next will give you a message and try get something sorted :D

So have you looked at anything else apart from a geo then? Im tempted to get an empire axe... want something maintainable and that is going to last a good while, thinking that it may be the one! :p

You too buddy!

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Haha yeah same, similar background too apart from I am a student ATM, working in industry for the year though!. Yeah he was really helpful actually, mentioned all the different places to try out in and around Manchester which was good. Also offered to lend me a marker which was nice of him, if I hear back off him about when he wants to play next will give you a message and try get something sorted :D

So have you looked at anything else apart from a geo then? Im tempted to get an empire axe... want something maintainable and that is going to last a good while, thinking that it may be the one! :p

You too buddy!
Cool, you'll have to pass the info along! Send me a pm. Also I used to shoot an ego06 so I wouldn't mind another. They shoot like a dream and are sooooo easy to maintain! I wouldn't mind trying out a geo. They look beautiful and I really like the sound of the spool valve markers!

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport

It certainly is on the edge events in near Macc how are you for bottle goggles etc should be able to sort something out for you might even be a geo 3 knocking around you can try
Cheers
Mike