Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Manchester Fields/Amateur Teams

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Haha no problem.

Ahh nice well there are plenty of places for you then! I think OTE is very good value for money mate, and has a good forest to go with it :p

YPC is also very good... think it was voted the best venue in the UK or something so should definitely try that out!

OTE is open tomorrow if your interested, should hopefully be quite a few walk-ons there!

Connor

Reactions: KoloBonus

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Hey
Looks like OTE is the most popular walkon near Manchester. any other places nearby you could recommed? there is 5 of us now and are bit bored with playing in our "secret spot".
I know there is asylum but they are indors - anything outdoors?

do you guys ever go to some sort of tournaments or special events? what is the cost of joining tournament?
Depends how local to Manc you want to be.

For me a 2hr drive is still local.

Ote, outpost, unreal are all really local to Manc.

Bit more of a drive then add in Preston, sheffield, yorkshire, brum.

I play a different site every month as a walk on. Be it a simple walk on or something like Diamond Wars.

Based in stockport and i go to most games end of month time ish.

leeabs94

Jan 15, 2015
im from Stockport in Manchester and im also looking to get into an armature team and looking to attend as many walk on's as I can so, if anyone has any knowledge of anything please inbox me.
cheers

Reactions: mikey1975

KoloBonus

Jan 9, 2015
Manchester
Hey. Quick question: where do you get your paint from? I'm trying to find seller who can offer better deal on multiple boxes (5-7 boxes). not a tournament quality. We used to get dxs midnight from bzpaintball but not in stock anymore.
Thanks

KoloBonus

Jan 9, 2015
Manchester
Another question - is there any way to play offsite (abandoned factories, sites) something away from public near Manchester?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hey. Quick question: where do you get your paint from? I'm trying to find seller who can offer better deal on multiple boxes (5-7 boxes). not a tournament quality. We used to get dxs midnight from bzpaintball but not in stock anymore.
Thanks
We normally buy our paint from the site bud

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Etha or Mini - cant make my mind up...
Thanks in advance for commnents and recommendations
I would normally say etha but having shot a new mini gs a very nice piece of kit id even say the mini is the better shooter but the customer support isnt the best where as the etha a great marker and the customer service 2nd to none