Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Manchester Fields/Amateur Teams

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Mike: you guys sound great, I just need to outfit myself with some gear. If i come along to OTE (which im assuming is "on the edge" near macclesfield) on the 28th does anyone have a spare marker i can borrow? (Bit cheeky I know, but if you don't ask, you don't get!)

It certainly is on the edge events in near Macc how are you for bottle goggles etc should be able to sort something out for you might even be a geo 3 knocking around you can try
Cheers
Mike
I have a set of grillz and a banged up old vlocity which I haven't turned on in forever. As for bottle and what not I sold it all a couple of years ago.
Let me check my rota and I'll let you know if I'll pop along. Would really like to get back into things, so work (and Mrs) permitting I'll see you there - I'll let you know as soon as.
Cheers,
Ben

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
[QUst: 1545956, member: 11326"]I have a set of grillz and a banged up old vlocity which I haven't turned on in forever. As for bottle and what not I sold it all a couple of years ago.
Let me check my rota and I'll let you know if I'll pop along. Would really like to get back into things, so work (and Mrs) permitting I'll see you there - I'll let you know as soon as.
Cheers,

Ok bud im the photographer at the site just ask for myself mike and we will have a chat see whats what
Ben[/QUOTE]

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Ok bud im the photographer at the site just ask for myself mike and we will have a chat see whats what
Hi Mike,
Looks like I'm not rota'd to work that weekend! Happy days! Give me the details (times/prices etc) and I'll see you guys there.
Nice one,
Ben

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Times kicks off around 9:30-10am depending how many are there for rental deal all gear plus 1k paint £45 but im sure if you call 07947 347262 and ask for sharon she can explain everything beter than me
Cheers
Mike

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Hey again guys, just wondering - for walk ones, do they like you to buy your paint from the site? Or I can I buy a cheap box of training paint and come along with that?