Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Maxs: Police took our markers at the airport

Craigy

Team Sedition
Aug 5, 2003
Los Angeles CA
Also

he had to hire an attorney to fight the charges!!

and yes this is true!

oh they tested the markers to see if they would shoot over 210 fps, and of course they did so they failed.

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
its so sad to read all this. i started a thread in the german pbforum.de about this to ask for advice and there were a lot of guys who felt very ashamed too. as said before the lawyer of maxs, dirk is set on this and he said he will take care. i really hope there will be a way to solve this once and for all.

Juho

Old fart
Oct 11, 2002
Finland
www.tuovila.net
We are handling the situation with maxs lawyer and the German embassy here in Finland all the time.

Hope it's gonna be solved and we get the markers back.

Juho/Takeover

go-one

Having played in and organised many events in Germany between 89 & 95 I remember all the problems well and those were just opening a site ! I used to 'aquire' brit military training areas to hold events on but we were regulaly stoped outside events to have our "firearms" checked. We competed around Europe but back then with no cheap airlines only ever drove to events but we had the F stamps anyway.

It realy saddens me that nearly 10 years after I left it appears nothing has moved forwards. Prehaps this could be the only usefull use of the EU, as any EU rule will likely be to the German players benafit !!

Stu H
Formaly Capt of Game Over and occasional guset for:
All Stars
Home Boys
Gladiators
Weapon X

Jan

Apr 14, 2004
Problem is that a lot of politicians say that no matter what the EU says about paintball national interest will come first.

Donnie

Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
F Stamps

Ok from my experiance of shipping to Germany and dealing with German Paintball Companies,

Any new Paintball marker i.e newley designed must be sent to the German althorities, these markers are hardly ever seen again, they check that they cannot be altered in any way etc.

Once a marker is recognised any marker being shipped or taken into the air port must have a f stamp which is a capital F in a pentagon stamped into the body in a place which can be seen.

I dont know if this helps anyone out going to Germany to play

boozshey

Apr 13, 2004
www.zerokewl.com
Thanks for the text example of the page. If you goto the first page though, I posted a pic of one... ;)

The marker that is sent to the Germans is tested and then placed in a warehouse. All the paintball guns that have ever been tested are sitting in some room somewhere. So if it comes down to something they can cross reference it. It doesn't have to be the same exact gun. A 2k3 Cocker is the same as a 2K4 cocker. So they will only have 1 or 2 cockers for say. Timmy's aren't approved at all. I'm not telling you to break the law, but if you were to own a Timmy and were able to get the F stamp on it. Then no one would know without research that it is against the law.