Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MTPC Shield (CPPS warm up event) 8th Feb

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
BAD ... gettin beat by mean machine lol
And Stef aint never gonna let ya live that one down whenever we go upto unreal:cool:. Was a good laugh yesterday, good games all round all played in the right spirit .

Gotta say the highlight for me was when that crazy lad (fairplay to him:p) form sneaky snorkels decided to drop his gat and run for the flag (was centre flag games on 5 man) of the break and continued to hold the 50 with no shooter for best part of the game. The y lost in the end but fair fux to the guy lol...was very entertaining to watch:D

-ChEf

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
I had a great day and so did the other girlies - we really enjoyed it. We will do this tournament again definately.

To Asylum Lite;) you may of beat us best of 3, but we still retained the fastest win of the day!!! :D half the time of yours I think;);)
we DID attempt it on one game, but i think most of us just slipped over.
Kudos to you's though! 11 seconds... lol. Was good fun playing you's and the rest of the 3man teams.

Was a fun day of balling, i think the best part for me, and most proudest, was me telling my team not to shoot at an old man, thus saving his life. he is old and fragile etc... Colin... bless ya! :D

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Another great event

well done to Richie and his crew, each event has been improved on from the last and just get better each time ;)

Marshalls were spot on.

Pleasure playing with Dave and John who guested for us and the other teams in the five man;) Everybody was there to enjoy themselfs with no attitude.

Can't wait for the next :D

Mr_Welly

Freelance shoota....
Mar 8, 2008
birmingham
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
ye i agree with jahlad, as the refs did do good under the circumstances,
i know how hard it is to ref an x-ball game without enough refs as the players these days are very quick! ( coming from a players point of view )
but the main thing that hits me when reading these posts is that everyone has said they enjoyed it, despite mud etc!
as that is the main reason we play!

kudos to all organisers, refs, players and tea ladies!