The Home Of European Paintball

New Virtue Spire Hopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
including me! lol! see amazing how that C5 does look a lot like that hopper :p. I do wish it every sucess, and a camo design may improve the look of the hopper and bring it back into the present time :D . Carbon fibre would look sexy too!

Reactions: frenchy2475

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Got one, also got a rotor.....honestly, both much of a muchness lol :) Both do their job, both able to feed balls faster than humanly possible to shoot, both nice and easy to take apart :) Was a good make by virtue, and being a little cheaper than a rotor i think they have the edge

Samuel

Aug 12, 2012
Got one, also got a rotor.....honestly, both much of a muchness lol :) Both do their job, both able to feed balls faster than humanly possible to shoot, both nice and easy to take apart :) Was a good make by virtue, and being a little cheaper than a rotor i think they have the edge
rotor looks alot nicer though (own oppinion) and they look like the front of a plane:O!

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
I have no problem with the spire, looks like a good hopper. Haven't yet used it. Only thing is that i went to PSP MAO and watched Houston Heat; they used the spire on friday/saturday, but some of the players switched back to Z2's/Rotors on the Sunday.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I used mine on sunday playing woodsball and it performed very well. I had no jamming issues and its very quiet. No loud whirring when your out of paint like the rotor and its lighter. Highly recommended.:)

Reactions: UG2
Status
Not open for further replies.